Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I have been a big critic of his. Couldn't quite get a measure of him in his first few games, the only mark he seemed to make was yellow cards for needless fouls, sometimes he just seem to be wondering around. Something seemed to click on Tuesday though and he has been immense in the 2 games. He will have to be on top top form for us when Bayern come to visit though, but at least he has finally shown he will be able to do it

getting yellow cards is not exactly "weird" or "strange" .. sometimes you just have no choice but to foul. i like when yaya gets beaten as well, he gets angry and makes a cheeky foul.

i remember the foul on loftus cheek.. hahah .

bluethunder said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I have been a big critic of his. Couldn't quite get a measure of him in his first few games, the only mark he seemed to make was yellow cards for needless fouls, sometimes he just seem to be wondering around. Something seemed to click on Tuesday though and he has been immense in the 2 games. He will have to be on top top form for us when Bayern come to visit though, but at least he has finally shown he will be able to do it

getting yellow cards is not exactly "weird" or "strange" .. sometimes you just have no choice but to foul. i like when yaya gets beaten as well, he gets angry and makes a cheeky foul.

i remember the foul on loftus cheek.. hahah .

I didn't say it was "weird" or "strange" I said he was getting needless ones where there was no danger. Letting players no you are there is a must at times but he was just picking needless ones up

Very happy with how Fernandinho is fitting into the team. I love the way he gives Yaya the confidence to surge forward, to link and press. Barry didn't do it often enough. De Jong did, but the other issues overtook him. Fernandinho seems happy to be solid rather than spectacular and frankly, that's exactly what we need him to be.

TINY said:
Funny today that 4 out of 5 rags, have fernandinho as their MOTM.
Really? I'm not disagreeing with the fact he had a great game. He did. I'm just surprised they're willing to give a City player credit. I might look in on the caf to witness it.

Played 50% of his talent and was one of the best in derby, can't wait after he starts playing as he was used to play in the past but if we compare his past games he is progressing too fast and in 2-3 weeks i see him playing at his best :)

Brazil are making a huge mistake not playing him, they have too many attack minded players, including their full backs, he can be a great calming influence at the center. Paulinho is absolute crap in defending and interceptions.

FredTilson said:
Brazil are making a huge mistake not playing him, they have too many attack minded players, including their full backs, he can be a great calming influence at the center. Paulinho is absolute crap in defending and interceptions.

Can't say I know much about Paulinho, but that was another thing potentially worth a few extra quid with the Fernandinho deal. He's playing for a place in the team at his home world cup. Could be a big ask given how much Paulinho has featured so far, but if Fernan is topping the league and playing well in the CL it will be a lot harder to ignore him than if he was back in the Ukraine, especially if there is pressure from home to play him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.