Fernandinho

Made a difficult finish seem easy yesterday - A very important goal as it now gives us chance to relax after more or less securing Champions League football. Fernandinho has suffered more than most over Yaya's lack of form/desire as he has to cover so many gaps he looks exposed at times. I can not for the life of me understand how Fernando starts before him and if I were Fernandinho I would be struggling to understand what Manuel is doing. I suspect that he maybe one of the casualties in our midfield reboot and at his age he may not enjoy being a squad player next year. He should be one of the first on the team sheet and I actually think he plays better with a player like Lampard as the octopus (Ha!) constantly takes the wrong positions and is caught too square - yesterday showed this perfectly as when Lampard went off we conceded so much room that Villa bossed the midfield even more. Manuel should have tried Milner and Fernandinho together for a few games as we would have more mobility and desire to get back to defend. This would allow more space and time for Silva to work with. Alas this never happened due to the apparent reluctance to drop Yaya despite his form. Also Fernandinho seems like a top bloke and someone who causes no issues unlike some abhorrent agents - you know who!

Mr HJ said:
Made a difficult finish seem easy yesterday - A very important goal as it now gives us chance to relax after more or less securing Champions League football. Fernandinho has suffered more than most over Yaya's lack of form/desire as he has to cover so many gaps he looks exposed at times. I can not for the life of me understand how Fernando starts before him and if I were Fernandinho I would be struggling to understand what Manuel is doing. I suspect that he maybe one of the casualties in our midfield reboot and at his age he may not enjoy being a squad player next year. He should be one of the first on the team sheet and I actually think he plays better with a player like Lampard as the octopus (Ha!) constantly takes the wrong positions and is caught too square - yesterday showed this perfectly as when Lampard went off we conceded so much room that Villa bossed the midfield even more. Manuel should have tried Milner and Fernandinho together for a few games as we would have more mobility and desire to get back to defend. This would allow more space and time for Silva to work with. Alas this never happened due to the apparent reluctance to drop Yaya despite his form. Also Fernandinho seems like a top bloke and someone who causes no issues unlike some abhorrent agents - you know who!

Yes Pellegrini's midfield (and the rest) selections this season have beem mind numbing. Why we didn't start with Dinho and Milner yesterday I don't know. He admits Toure has been shit all season, but never drops him. Making him the captain is just a complete and utter fucking joke. I can't stomach another season of this clueless fucker.

On US TV, they mentioned that Fernando seems to ply t the Etihad when we go with ONE recognized DM, but plays far more often away from home, when we play with two. I didn't bother to check, but they also said that we had not won a match Fernandinho had started for over a month.

Regardless, he is my #1 covering midfielder in the squad and one of my favorite players!

For the next couple of seasons whilst he still has his pretty explosive pace build the team around this guy. Has it all except a bad fucking attitude which gets him benched. Love the guy.

Hart, Settled back four , Dinho ,Kun , Merlin build a team around that . He tries 100% every game and has a creative ability.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3plnObJXyLI[/video]
Lets get a team of "winners" in four the last 4 games and take it from there.

LWasington said:
Hart, Settled back four , Dinho ,Kun , Merlin build a team around that . He tries 100% every game and has a creative ability.

What I wanna know is against a pacey team like Vila how on earth can he not start?

I have no idea how he is out of the side behind Yaya, Lampard and Fernando. He is the key to our midfield. His energy, his ability to read the game, make an interception and start attacks going at pace is why we won the league last season. It would be much better to play him alongside Fernando with Yaya further forward instead of Lampard. I don't get the thinking behind him being on the bench. He's recovered from his poor start to the season and he is putting in the most effort.

Took his goal really well. Always like Fernadinho. Gets about the pitch at speed and will put in a shift too. I think Fernando will be stronger and better next season same with Mangala both will be stronger. 2 of them will be stronger and better next term and we will see what we really got in the 2 of them. I think if Yaya goes the 2 Ferns in midfield will be stronger than a combination of Yaya and the other. The 2 will work for each other while with Yaya there 1 is left to cover Yaya.

He is right there with Hart, Kun and Silva as our best player this season. Undroppable in my mind.. that has been the one continuous decision all year that has baffled me regarding Pellegrini. I get why he loves Navas (who can be very frustrating as a fan), but playing Fernando over Ferna is an absolute mystery. I get the concept behind it (the idea being that Fernando is far less gallivanting and can cover for Yaya when he doesn't do his defensive duties), but the execution never works as well as he's expecting.

LWasington said:

Great video..enjoyed that

Love Dinho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.