Fernandinho

The Fat el Hombre said:
World class today IMO. All over the pitch constantly, putting challenges in and brilliant in possession too showing a good range of passing and touches of utter class. Showed real desire. Hopefully he'll be back on form like this next season
I'm one of his biggest fans, and he should play every game for us, he had a decent game today, but "world class", no I can't agree with you.

cleavers said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
World class today IMO. All over the pitch constantly, putting challenges in and brilliant in possession too showing a good range of passing and touches of utter class. Showed real desire. Hopefully he'll be back on form like this next season
I'm one of his biggest fans, and he should play every game for us, he had a decent game today, but "world class", no I can't agree with you.

Nah I'm sticking by it I thought he was everywhere and wherever he was he was brilliant

You dont need world class players in every position,but he plays his position very well indeed,chasing down/breaks play up/box2box

Dinho Fernando

Milner Yaya Silva

Kun

That should have been the formation all year.

Replacements if injuries or suspensions

Bony for Kun
Jovetic for Silva
Navas for Milner
Lampard for Yaya

If either of the Brazilians got injured then Milner should have dropped back.

We would have been a lot closer to Chelsea.

The Fat el Hombre said:
cleavers said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Nah I'm sticking by it I thought he was everywhere and wherever he was he was brilliant
+1

wilky2868 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
cleavers said:

+1

Spot on. Fern's had a run of excellent games. He was better than some made out earlier in the season too - despite his World Cup disappointments.

robbieh said:
Dinho Fernando

Milner Yaya Silva

Kun

That should have been the formation all year.

Replacements if injuries or suspensions

Bony for Kun
Jovetic for Silva
Navas for Milner
Lampard for Yaya

If either of the Brazilians got injured then Milner should have dropped back.

We would have been a lot closer to Chelsea.

completely agree with all of that

id add you cold have swapped navas and milner where necessary at times as well

MP's obsession with setting up in a certain way which doesnt suit the players we have has killed us this season.........the system which you put is not only more defensively sound but equally attacking as well.....this is the most frustrating part as it easy to rectify and has been all season yet he refused to do so and that is why i believe he seems to have lost the trust of a lot of the important players...

it was only when forced to by injuries earlier in the season and no that he seems to have changed...not because he wanted to,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.