Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (Please Merge if posted) Torres has no interest in joining

Its the wums getting peoples hopes up. On the Ballague and Villa bit, Villa was real close t signing for madrid last summer.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:29 pm --<br /><br />
The Fixer said:
Hmmmm i guarentee this thread would be 10 pages by now had balague said Torres likes city's offer etc, but hey ho it's not what we wanna hear so........

Dont forget the numerous formations people concoct.

Barca want him and he wants to go to Barca so its a no brainer really.

If Barca and Real are in for a player we have less than no chance of getting them. End of story.

Barca will find some mugs to sign Ibra for £30 - £40 million and then sign Torres everyone knows what is going to happen.

I posted this on the main forum yesterday, so if the mods wanna merge that...

The Fixer said:
sam221985 said:
Is anyone really surprised? We dont' have CL football so our best chance of getting CL-quality targets is with a special sell (worked under Mancini before/ brother already at the club/ chance to piss off Fergie, etc etc)

No such thing exists for Torres.

Not really surprised but i think Torres saying things like CL football isn't the be all end all etc i'd prefer to challenge for the title bla bla, makes ppl think hmmmm is he hinting if you get my drift?

Yeah, that does sound a bit suspect, I didn't know about that quote.

to the poster who said ballague said villa was going to madrid last year,yep he said that,cos it was true,he was ridicously close to going there and then at the last minute it collapsed,everyone in the world form sky sports news to spanish radio said it was a done deal but at the last minute valencia decided not to sell.

GET IT INTO UR HEADS PPL,TORRES WILL NOT BE A CITY PLAYER!!

were not good enough yet,if ballague said he did want to come to us i guarantee everyone on here would said ballague is itk and he has very strong links,grow up ppl.

regarding toure,i just see it as another person in the long line of people who have said hes coming to us which can only be a good thing.

We never had a chance of signing if we are all honest,no CL football to offer and a player of his callibre wouldn't look at a side that couldn't offer him that.

But then again Spuds wouldn't have a chance of getting him even though they can offer CL football.

It's no suprise if true - suppose nobody realistically thought we'd land him - shame as he's the one player i'd have loved us to have signed!

Can't see Torres considering any offer from City in either direction until after the world cup and the dipperpool mess is sorted to some degree.

Liverpool want/need to sell to buy leaway with RBS.

He has a club trophy cabinet as bare as mine and his next move will probably be his last major move and he will have ambitions to win medals.

I reckon he would prefer Barca or Chelsea the only 2 clubs who could realistcally afford him besides us.

lets say in 5/6 weeks time after the world cup City have spent 150m on the alledged 4 players, Chelsea have signed kaka as their big signing and Barca have acquired cesc and are skint.

Liverpool have appointed a caretaker manager and annouced the club is still for sale, and have starting accepting offers for the better players.

He then has the choice of staying with the dippers on a slipery slope to mid table and beyond(hopefully) or think bloody hell that crowd down the M62 is a pretty tempting offer afterall and that squad pisses all over this shower, I might win something there, how much a week?, erm if only I hadn't told Bellague to say I aint going under no circumstance.

The Fixer said:
sam221985 said:
Is anyone really surprised? We dont' have CL football so our best chance of getting CL-quality targets is with a special sell (worked under Mancini before/ brother already at the club/ chance to piss off Fergie, etc etc)

No such thing exists for Torres.

Not really surprised but i think Torres saying things like CL football isn't the be all end all etc i'd prefer to challenge for the title bla bla, makes ppl think hmmmm is he hinting if you get my drift?

Because Liverpool aren't in the Champions League, pretty obvious that.

Xavvi said:
The Fixer said:

Because Liverpool aren't in the Champions League, pretty obvious that.

Rigjht so basically it's ok for the muppet to miss out on CL footy at dippers but not at city right??

He's fcuking faggot neway, the girl!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.