Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
eljefecito1709 said:
So Man City and Chelsea are going to enter a bidding war for Fernando Torres, from debt ridden crumbling Liverpool.

*basks in the warm glow*

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Robbo. said:
Please take this with a pinch of salt if you want its what I know.

I have ITK info that Torres will either stay at Liverpool or he will move away to another club, I can not tell you who he is BUT he has told me this is 100% going to happen.

Please dont PM me as I will not give names.

Silent%20Sport%20Fly%20Fishing.jpg

LOOK i am not going to give my source away!

Robbo. said:

I have ITK info that Torres will either stay at Liverpool or he will move away to another club, I can not tell you who he is BUT he has told me this is 100% going to happen.

Do you really have to be ITK to work that one out? lol I guess he could just retire mind you....

NSBFL said:
Robbo. said:

Do you really have to be ITK to work that one out? lol I guess he could just retire mind you....

Hmmmmm! boy's does he deserve a moment of Clarkie?

Robbo. said:

All bases covered then. He will stay or go!

Damocles said:
Keep an eye out for a bid been whacked in for him soon, now Silva has signed.

Damocles, I was under the impression we had already had a bid accepted for him ? Or was that the joint bid for him and Gerrard ?

ITK or just a hunch?

Bit of both.

ITK because I'm aware that Liverpool's finances are ten times worse than they are making out, and if they don't sell big players or find £150m down the back of the sofa, they will end up in administration and soon. I also know that we have bid for Torres on several occasions already; the day of the takeover, last season in the summer and we have yet again contacted Liverpool pre-World Cup to ask for a price. I don't know what they said back to us though, probably "wait".

The hunch part, is that Torres will be forced to leave Liverpool to help with their finances. Gerrard to Real Madrid could alleviate them, but they will fetch nowhere near the price that Torres will. Added to this, Gerrard is thoroughlly a Liverpool man and I think he will probably want to stay after lots of umming and ahhing. I honestly think we'll be taking Kaka like money in a bid for Torres.
Silva is an attraction for him as they link up fantastically at international level, and maybe Torres will feel that he's settled in the area. Maybe he won't, and he'll piss off to Barca or something.

I don't see him going to Real Madrid, due to the Athletic thing and the fact that he has rejected them before. Barca have too many strikers already, so I don't see him going there. Inter might go in for him, as would ze Germans, and Chelsea. None of them (as a guess) would probably go to the type of money that we will go to though, and Liverpool will definitely sell to the highest bidder on this one. He's already not in the CL, and has constantly said he wanted to win trophies (which is why he went to scouse in the first place). As his friend Benitez has just left, he might feel that a move down the East Lancs to link up with Silva and Tevez is a good career move and I don't think that even the most ragiest of rags would admit that we'll probably win things over the next 5 years.

So, ITK on the fact that Liverpool are fucked, guesswork on the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.