Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freestyler said:
80s Shorts said:
Just received a pm from a respected member (asked not to reveal his name) which corroberates information I received earlier this evening. Not surprising given the developments over at Anfield in the last few hours. Torres representatives are definately speaking to us AGAIN..... fingers crossed guys.

They have been again for the last 2 weeks.

this deal is very much well and alive, i said the torres deal suddenly picked up once silva was made public.

with toure and silva in the bag, torres could think 'well i'll have some of that aswell'

could be an even bigger summer, this is just the very beginning......

Bring it on, lets all enjoy the ride guys !

:-)

i'd leave well alone till at least the january transfer window and see just how fit he is, we dont need another rocky on the books

I still think he will end up at Barca but then again I also said David Silva would never sign for city in a million years and only go to Real, Chelski etc...

So its not like I am on form...

They have already signed David Villa for 40 million euros, want Fabragas at least 40 million euros, Ibra has said he is not going anywhere and so have Barca can they actually afford Torres ?

Can anyone actually afford him accept us ? I dont know....

Ticket For Schalke said:
dadnlad said:
i'd leave well alone till at least the january transfer window and see just how fit he is, we dont need another rocky on the books

tend to agree, although dippers rushed him back at every opportunity.

can hardly blame them, with ngog leading the line.

having said that, Rooney has made Ngog look world class this world cup

alera said:
I still think he will end up at Barca but then again I also said David Silva would never sign for city in a million years and only go to Real, Chelski etc...

So its not like I am on form...

They have already signed David Villa for 40 million euros, want Fabragas at least 40 million euros, Ibra has said he is not going anywhere and so have Barca can they actually afford Torres ?

Can anyone actually afford him accept us ? I dont know....

Barca can always go to Abu Dhabi for an emergency loan or whatever..You might have noticed that Khaldoons boss, the crown prince of Abu Dhabi himself sometimes attend Barca games, sitting next to the President of course.

Abu Dhabi sponsors Barca to some extent already in return for some glamour visits.

That said it would be a bit cheeky to ask Abu Dhabi for money to get one of our targets..

If he signs.

I WILL RUN NAKED DOWN THE FULL LENGTH OF DEANSGATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.