Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without the injuries I would love him at city. But hes 27 and is now constantly injured. Been ruined by liverpool playing him when hes injured / not fit.

On the basis I dont want is to sign him really, will end up like Owen IMO.

Delighted if we are not getting him. As I've stated a gazillion times I think he's a diving cnut.

I just hope whoever we get instead is homest (as honest as footballers are these days - but on a par with Tevez, RSC, Ade - even Robinho)

I couldn't bare getting Robben after seeing him in the WC. I hap no idea he dived and moaned as much.

Anyway happy that Torres is not coming to us. Score! (Or not Score - whatever)

Pam said:
jrb said:
Not one to piss on anyones chips(you know me), but I think this sends out a lound and clear message. Anyone who can't read into Torres's future plans needs their head testing.

It's true. Fortunately we have other irons in the fire. Click on the link for more pictures.

[bigimg]http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/102807939.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6370FC72BBE64A828B9F452224ADA32052F2AB8B90E05C357[/bigimg]

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=416657&page=68" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthrea ... 57&page=68</a>

Shades of the Kaka shirt waving incident.

agreed & well said.

we all know all this stuff is often staged and means nothing.

whilst I'm prepared to accept we may have cooled our heels on him, he has been and is angling for an exit from Liverpool - if one can be arranged, which would leave Chelsea in the EPL.

I have posted at the beginning of the thread and in the middle and now again as it comes to an end. He is a wonderful striker - absolutely outstanding and World class in his early twenties - but just like Fowler and Owen before him the injuries have taken their toll and I dont think he can get back what he has lost.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I have posted at the beginning of the thread and in the middle and now again as it comes to an end. He is a wonderful striker - absolutely outstanding and World class in his early twenties - but just like Fowler and Owen before him the injuries have taken their toll and I dont think he can get back what he has lost.

only time will tell us that

squirtyflower said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

only time will tell us that

This is true squirty - but would you buy him if you were Mancini ??

If he's going to chelsea, we should compete for him and at least make them pay over the odds. If he's staying at liverpool, then leave him be. I really don't rate them as a threat, even with a fit torres (cue them beating us in august). If he proves his fitness he'll still be available in january or next summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.