Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Do you have a link to the interview Pam?

It was a clip on the radio but I bet it will be lying around in cyber space somewhere. Will have a look. TBH, I'm not sure why more is not being made of it because he sounded very negative.

Here is something from a Liverpool. I wonder if the mood is turning a bit ugly.

Forum.<a class="postlink" href="http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=31256.msg720668;topicseen" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?t ... ;topicseen</a>

A bit damningwhen a meeting with your best player to talk him into staying is less important than a training camp. Way to make a person feel valued, Roy..

It was the part where Woy said the meeting continued afterwards with Purslow that made me laugh, what other reason other than his sale would they have to discuss, lol.

Rammy Blue said:
Pam said:
It was a clip on the radio but I bet it will be lying around in cyber space somewhere. Will have a look. TBH, I'm not sure why more is not being made of it because he sounded very negative.

Here is something from a Liverpool. I wonder if the mood is turning a bit ugly.

Forum.<a class="postlink" href="http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=31256.msg720668;topicseen" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?t ... ;topicseen</a>

A bit damningwhen a meeting with your best player to talk him into staying is less important than a training camp. Way to make a person feel valued, Roy..

It was the part where Woy said the meeting continued afterwards with Purslow that made me laugh, what other reason other than his sale would they have to discuss, lol.

I don't know who Purslow is but presumably they're discussing the player's wages and Liverpool's future spending plans. I don't think it's looking good but I am not getting the impression that Torres is all that high on City's shopping list. Could be wrong about that, of course.

Woy is a great manager and honestly even if they lost Torres and Gerrard I think he could keep Liverpool in the top eight just by using his experience and signing a bunch of 'fighters' for his team.

LoveCity said:
Woy is a great manager and honestly even if they lost Torres and Gerrard I think he could keep Liverpool in the top eight just by using his experience and signing a bunch of 'fighters' for his team.
Agreed, and if he was given the funds from any out going transfers, he may not attract the real top draw player(s), but he'd unerarth some real gems.
I think eventually Liverpool will get taken over, but I think Hodgson has been purposly bought in to make sure the clubs appeal doesn't disintergrate anymore, he's babysitting if you like.

Who cares about Hodgson? I'm only interested in this from a Torres transfer point of view.

As we know from that awesome wind up of the scousers a few weeks ago, they hate Puslow (Chief Exec) and are suspicious of him, so if he was talking to Torres for a couple of hours after Roys quick chat, I think that speaks volumes. I assume that they were discussing the conditions for him leaving. All Roy said was, I dont want him to go and I would like to keep him, but nothing positive was said about him actually staying.

Asa's left peg said:
As we know from that awesome wind up of the scousers a few weeks ago, they hate Puslow (Chief Exec) and are suspicious of him, so if he was talking to Torres for a couple of hours after Roys quick chat, I think that speaks volumes. I assume that they were discussing the conditions for him leaving. All Roy said was, I dont want him to go and I would like to keep him, but nothing positive was said about him actually staying.

Purslow informed him on the sales process. If you were Torres, you'd want to hear that more than the manager's plans because it's a far bigger issue.

He won't join. He was never going to.

Xavvi said:
Asa's left peg said:

Purslow informed him on the sales process. If you were Torres, you'd want to hear that more than the manager's plans because it's a far bigger issue.

He won't join. He was never going to.
just keep saying it over and over Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.