Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still worried about his injuries. Is Torres more about signing the name, and his shirt sales worldwide? Lets face it £50m with his injury record over the last couple of seasons is a bit silly.

lionheart said:
Please let us not raise our expectations.

Heaven forbid.

We are much better off moaning all the time, tutting and saying typical City aren't we?

Fuck that. My expectations are through the roof, and rightly so...

SunJihai said:
Is it just me, or am I the only one who wishes Roberto would just stop talking about all the "fantastic" players he'd love to bring to City?
it is most important.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:26 am --<br /><br />
The Game 77 said:
Offer the £50 million then add Ireland , Bridge , and RSC to the mix
We get Torres and they get 3 good player's and it also help's us trim the squad too.
which 3 good players would you give them.

malg said:
I'm still worried about his injuries. Is Torres more about signing the name, and his shirt sales worldwide? Lets face it £50m with his injury record over the last couple of seasons is a bit silly.

Hopefully with our strength in depth, he'd be allowed to heal properly and come back fully fit. I really hope his injuries aren't chronic or this would be a disasterous signing.

I've got a feeling that City know that Torres doesn't want to come (at least not this season) and are using Torres' name in the press to give us a stronger position with regards to our dealings with Inter/Balotelli.

I just can't see us signing both, albeit Super Mario will likely be played out wide quite often.

Listening to the news this morning and it really feels like Fantasy Football now. His injury record is not good at all but we could play him in Premier league games only and still have enough for the other competitions.

I would start the ball rolling by offering £30m + Ireland and Bridge.

Talk Shite saying Mancini wants to offer £60 mill for Torres but as usual, they give no context and if he had actually said that, it would be all over every news resource. And it isn't.

Pearce_out said:
Even Torres couldn't afford a private Jet for his holiday and the only club that would put that on is us. He must be off to Abu dhabi or the USA.
And there speaks someone who doesn't have a clue what he's on about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.