Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TORRES EVEN MONEY

I don't think he will come to city. as another poster said earlier, the deal is probably off so mancini can now mention it in the hope that it will bring about a rapid conclusion to the deals involving other targets... Dzeko? Balotelli?

Personally I would rather not buy from an English team simply because that then gives them cash on the hip and kick starts spending of our top 4 rivals.

Also, Torres probably needs 8 weeks to get fully match fit folliowing his injury in the world cup final, i'd rather he was a dipperpool asset sat on the bench than ours.

city should rather go for luiz and dzeko rather than spending the same amount on injury prone torres.

bakchod said:
city should rather go for luiz and dzeko rather than spending the same amount on injury prone torres.

luiz is a defender and we should go for Torres as the English media will see it as we are arriving and also it puts a huge dent to the Liverpool squad as even with injuries he is by far their best player

Re: TORRES EVEN MONEY

kippax23 said:
bunny said:
it's only evens because people have been betting on it, especially after what mancini said............ if you're betting on it get on paddy power it's 3/1 on there
no shit sherlock
???? people get excited when they see the odds drop as if it's a sign the bookies know something and not because there's been more money bet on it....... i was just pointing this out

Taylor said:
bakchod said:

luiz is a defender and we should go for Torres as the English media will see it as we are arriving and also it puts a huge dent to the Liverpool squad as even with injuries he is by far their best player

for 70 m , dzeko and luiz seem worth than torres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.