Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TORRES EVEN MONEY

bunny said:
it's only evens because people have been betting on it, especially after what mancini said............ if you're betting on it get on paddy power it's 3/1 on there

and that has come in from 5-1.

Would be a good buy if he keeps fit. I'm sure he is going to leave Liverpool though, too many broken promises over players and investment also no prospect of trophies I mean he could have gotten all that back home in madrid intact he probably would have been playing for barca now if he stayed in Spain. Now it looks like he has two choices us or chelsea, I still make Chelsea favourite to land him but think if we push for him there are certain things in our favour as was the case was tevez last year, no need to move home very attractive wage and some Spanish already at he club cause after all he had encouraged Liverpool to sign silva last year. The more I'm writing this the more I'm convincing myself, right where's the nearest bookies

Listen if there's a remote chance he'd leave Liverpool you can bet your bottom dollar Chelsea will bid for him and probably match us. This is one deal they would not walk away from IMO and with them already having silverware and titles in the bag it would probably be enough to swing him towards London.......of course I'd love to be wrong ;o).

Xavvi said:
Swiss Tony said:
I wonder if Addidas will have a certain say and spin negativity to any potential deal involving us as Umbro are owned by Nike...

Torres is sponsored by Nike, this guy I speak to seems to know because Adidas have connections with Liverpool. Any complications would come after, a la Ronaldo and Madrid.

Well in that case, I wonder if Nike will lean on him to sign :D

bunny said:
it's only evens because people have been betting on it, especially after what mancini said............ if you're betting on it get on paddy power it's 3/1 on there
no shit sherlock

Swiss Tony said:
Xavvi said:
Torres is sponsored by Nike, this guy I speak to seems to know because Adidas have connections with Liverpool. Any complications would come after, a la Ronaldo and Madrid.

Don't know why they would, but they might do. It's all a joke anyway, why the fuck should god damn sponsors have anything to do with football? Circus it is.

Xavvi said:
Swiss Tony said:

Don't know why they would, but they might do. It's all a joke anyway, why the fuck should god damn sponsors have anything to do with football? Circus it is.

Unfortunately, these guys do.

We also have a track record in terms of the Nike stable.

Think back to the John Terry attempts and the sell we made. He is paid big money by Umbro as England captain.

Our pitch included this tie-up. As does the Milner one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.