Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Game 77 said:
Does anyone of the ITK posted anything new of the Torres front ?

From someone at Adidas:

Torres is mighty pissed off with Liverpool because he thinks they owe him image rights money or something. We haven't made an enquiry about him since we spoke to his reps at the end of the season when Liverpool told us he was not for sale.

Xavvi said:
The Game 77 said:
Does anyone of the ITK posted anything new of the Torres front ?

From someone at Adidas:

Torres is mighty pissed off with Liverpool because he thinks they owe him image rights money or something. We haven't made an enquiry about him since we spoke to his reps at the end of the season when Liverpool told us he was not for sale.

The way Liverpool is being run wouldn't surprise me if they did owe him money!

I wonder if Addidas will have a certain say and spin negativity to any potential deal involving us as Umbro are owned by Nike...

Re: TORRES EVEN MONEY

swap him for rsc....one croc for another, thats a fair swap id say :-)

I so hope this is true - cant get that Abba - Fernando song out my head now

He must know he has a serious chance of bing part of something special if he joins gods won club

He was in America, they asked him about an American player... of course he'd say he's good - PR and all that! The best American outfield player is Clint Dempsey, then there's the Goal Tender Brad Friedel...

I read this (well only half of it cause of the pure bull that was written in it...) and the bit about Donavan made me spit my coffee out at the machine!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...y-must-make-to-get-into-the-champions-league?

For the lazy and those nto wishing to be offended by some yanks view on who and why we should sign/sell, the Donavan section is below

After a stellar run during the 2010 FIFA World Cup, Landon Donovan has solidified himself as one of the best strikers in the world.

Although Donovan says he is content with the LA Galaxy and Everton, many people believe Donovan will be playing somewhere else next season.

There is no doubt Roberto Mancini is interested in Donovan. Reports surfaced this week that Manchester City sent scouts to all four of Donovan's cup matches.

Adding Donovan would provide Eastlands with yet another potent scoring threat to complement Carlos Tevez and Robhino.

Donovan makes the other players around him better, especially his midfielders. The team already has one of the best midfields in the world and adding Donovan would only accentuate this strength.

For a fee rumored to be 12-15 million, Mancini can sign one of the best team players in all of soccer.

Swiss Tony said:
I wonder if Addidas will have a certain say and spin negativity to any potential deal involving us as Umbro are owned by Nike...

Torres is sponsored by Nike, this guy I speak to seems to know because Adidas have connections with Liverpool. Any complications would come after, a la Ronaldo and Madrid.

it's only evens because people have been betting on it, especially after what mancini said............ if you're betting on it get on paddy power it's 3/1 on there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.