Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca won't go for him. They play a 4-3-3 system, and already have Pedro, Jeffren & Bojan (adored by the fans), Ibra (£80m last season), Messi (ahem), Villa (new signing) with Kerrison to come back from loan.

They won't be signing another forward, when they have other positions to cover in their team.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Signing Silva has strengthened our chances of landing him without doubt.

THIS THIS THIS.

Now his fellow Spaniard now has decide to join the revolution at COMS.

Torres must think:

Are Liverpool going to finish above City? NO
Are Liverpool going to be better than City in seasons to come? NO
Are Liverpool in decline? YES
Are City on the rise? YES

And no matter what anybody says he will be tempted by a bigger wage because its human nature to be attracted by more money.

mcfc_die_hard said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

THIS THIS THIS.

Torres must think:

And no matter what anybody says he will be tempted by a bigger wage because its human nature to be attracted by more money.

But of coarse certain people cant see that on here,they just see Torres and think nah never gona happen,well it will start to happen and soon,like you said its started with Silva and Yaya,so yeh if we are seriously in for him i can see it happening definitely.

mcfc_die_hard said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

THIS THIS THIS.

Torres must think:

Indeed wouldn't surprise me if Silva has already been down his ear in South Africa.

mcfc_die_hard said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

THIS THIS THIS.

Torres must think:

I'll give this last piece of information away for nothing, money has not at all been an important part of these negotiations, somebody ( you can guess who) was quite taken aback with the modest wage demands from the representatives we've been in contact with, that includes image rights and the signing on fee as well. We've concluded that this is a football move, not financial. Make of this, what you will. All I will tell you, forget challenging for the top four next season, that's small time compared to what is planned.

Their chairman has said Gerrard and Torres are not for sale so unless they demand a move, nothing is going to happen. Which is good news for City, and bad news for Liverpool

willbeggers said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
THIS THIS THIS.

Torres must think:

I'll give this last piece of information away for nothing, money has not at all been an important part of these negotiations, somebody ( you can guess who) was quite taken aback with the modest wage demands from the representatives we've been in contact with, that includes image rights and the signing on fee as well. We've concluded that this is a football move, not financial. Make of this, what you will. All I will tell you, forget challenging for the top four next season, that's small time compared to what is planned.

Even if ur on a wind up well fair play and well done!! even so i think there is defo a serious chance we are gona get him,i just hope if we do that dont see the end of Tevez.

willbeggers said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
THIS THIS THIS.

Torres must think:

Well i can pretty much say for certain that Silva won't be on 160k a week more like around 90-100 a week

Marvin said:
Their chairman has said Gerrard and Torres are not for sale so unless they demand a move, nothing is going to happen. Which is good news for City, and bad news for Liverpool

Go away doom and gloom merchant!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.