Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
california blue said:
willbeggers said:
I'll give this last piece of information away for nothing, money has not at all been an important part of these negotiations, somebody ( you can guess who) was quite taken aback with the modest wage demands from the representatives we've been in contact with, that includes image rights and the signing on fee as well. We've concluded that this is a football move, not financial. Make of this, what you will. All I will tell you, forget challenging for the top four next season, that's small time compared to what is planned.

Well i can pretty much say for certain that Silva won't be on 160k a week more like around 90-100 a week

nonsense.

Just had some info about this from a club source on the football (rather than business) side. Nothing you didn't already guess, but was told that he's our number 1 target now and price is literally no object on this one.

Damocles said:
Just had some info about this from a club source on the football (rather than business) side. Nothing you didn't already guess, but was told that he's our number 1 target now and price is literally no object on this one.

Lol how is the stadium coming along,but i am defo inclined to believe you m8,i am starting to think hes coming

superblue91 said:
Damocles said:

Lol how is the stadium coming along,but i am defo inclined to believe you m8,i am starting to think hes coming

Pretty sure you're confusing me with fbloke

shadygiz said:
right guys, tidied this thread up...please chill out with the abuse....it makes my job harder and spoils the forum for others ;)

cheers

lol shady

I think half the forum were off to get there Torres shirts!!

Damocles said:
superblue91 said:

Pretty sure you're confusing me with fbloke

Im confusing yer with the guy that started the Vegas thread in the main room,forget it m8 ive had 1 or 2,heck-up,but i do believe what ur sayin here though.

shadygiz said:
right guys, tidied this thread up...please chill out with the abuse....it makes my job harder and spoils the forum for others ;)

cheers

Shady you had excitement reaching new highs pulling this thread.

Was it info or abuse you cleaned up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.