Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danamy said:
shadygiz said:
right guys, tidied this thread up...please chill out with the abuse....it makes my job harder and spoils the forum for others ;)

cheers

lol shady

I think half the forum were off to get there Torres shirts!!

im hoping to get a refund if we don't pull this deal off :(

Goats left knee said:
given....boateng.kompany.lescott.kolorov....yaya.dejong.barry....tevez.torres.silva. Try and stop city!!

fuck thought that was a new user name goat,,lol

Can I ask, in the last willbeggers post or whatever he's called? He mention an unexpected low wage request but also says image rights and "signing on fee agreed"? Why would he get a signing on fee? He a contracted player so the selling club get the fee, only out of contract players get the fee, joe cole would get one for example. Wum for me based on that alone!<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:56 am --<br /><br />Can I ask, in the last willbeggers post or whatever he's called? He mention an unexpected low wage request but also says image rights and "signing on fee agreed"? Why would he get a signing on fee? He a contracted player so the selling club get the fee, only out of contract players get the fee, joe cole would get one for example. Wum for me based on that alone!

not my fault! said:
Can I ask, in the last willbeggers post or whatever he's called? He mention an unexpected low wage request but also says image rights and "signing on fee agreed"? Why would he get a signing on fee? He a contracted player so the selling club get the fee, only out of contract players get the fee, joe cole would get one for example. Wum for me based on that alone!

-- Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:56 am --

Can I ask, in the last willbeggers post or whatever he's called? He mention an unexpected low wage request but also says image rights and "signing on fee agreed"? Why would he get a signing on fee? He a contracted player so the selling club get the fee, only out of contract players get the fee, joe cole would get one for example. Wum for me based on that alone!

the guy has dropped himself in it loads in the past. In fact this is the first time he's been back on in ages. he got exposed last time as being a trolling wum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.