Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dickov 99 said:
If Garrido has gone to Lazio I am supprised that Silva's only spanish mate has left so soon after he joined, unless.......

Or Silva is a grown up and doesn't need 'mates' just to help him start a new job.
I've managed to start about 10 jobs without the need for me to have mates at my place of work from the start, i must be awesome

bluemoon32 said:
Dickov 99 said:
If Garrido has gone to Lazio I am supprised that Silva's only spanish mate has left so soon after he joined, unless.......

Or Silva is a grown up and doesn't need 'mates' just to help him start a new job.
I've managed to start about 10 jobs without the need for me to have mates at my place of work from the start, i must be awesome

Correct.

Footballers are not shy little kids. They are grown men who go to work to earn money, not play with their friends. Irrelevant if there are no other spaniards. Even if he doesn't speak a word of English there are other spainish speaking players at the club. Out of work he can nip up the m62 to meet up with Torres - hell he could even live in scouseland if he wanted to be close to his buddy!

theevilweasel said:
bluemoon32 said:

Correct.

Footballers are not shy little kids. They are grown men who go to work to earn money, not play with their friends. Irrelevant if there are no other spaniards. Even if he doesn't speak a word of English there are other spainish speaking players at the club. Out of work he can nip up the m62 to meet up with Torres - hell he could even live in scouseland if he wanted to be close to his buddy!

just cos robinho is a little baby doesnt mean the rest of our foreign imports are.

bluemoon32 said:
Dickov 99 said:

lol, how right you are (and I doubt you have been on £100k plus a week!)

BringBackSwales said:
bluemoon32 said:

lol, how right you are (and I doubt you have been on £100k plus a week!)

Just a little bit less, about 99,500 less lol

Torres took a paycut to join the dippers. So money will not be his main factor if he joins city. He must believe in the ambitions of the club.

I just heard on french radio show that we are ready to pay 84m euros for torres it is coming from the guardian.

I mean torres is a great finisher but he is very limited as a footballer,his passing is can be woeful at times,for a big man he doesn't seem to play the target man role very well and has to pretty much rely on his pace to get him in good position.

But we all saw him struggling to outpace even the slowest of players at the world cup so what good will he be for us if even his pace has deserted him.

That is 70m pounds for an injury prone player is out of the question for me,he himself even admitted not wanting to finish his career here.

zinaldo1982 said:
I just heard on french radio show that we are ready to pay 84m euros for torres it is coming from the guardian.

I mean torres is a great finisher but he is very limited as a footballer,his passing is can be woeful at times,for a big man he doesn't seem to play the target man role very well and has to pretty much rely on his pace to get him in good position.

But we all saw him struggling to outpace even the slowest of players at the world cup so what good will he be for us if even his pace has deserted him.

That is 70m pounds for an injury prone player is out of the question for me,he himself even admitted not wanting to finish his career here.

This is WUMMING of the highest order !!
Torres a "big man"
More meat on a a fucking butchers pencil !!

zinaldo1982 said:

he was struggling due to the fact he had just came back from surgery and was not fully fit but because of the world cup he wanted to play and del bosque wanted him to play.

nothing has deserted him!

zinaldo1982 said:

How many times is the Gaurdian going to rehash the same old boring lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.