Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Not the price of Torres its the STATEMENT! the WOW!

If we get Torres wait for the backlash of all the press, he's lost it! he's another Owen now that he's lost that yard of pace, waste of money! Liverpool got a great deal and so on....

torres rumours from a site:-

I've just been to Citys stadium to pick up my ticket for the Valencia friendly on the 7th and there was a bit of commotion at the main entrance. A few fans went over to see what was going on. There was a guy in the main entrance being welcomed by a few staff, I believe one of them was Brian Marwood (who I can't stand by the way). We asked the security guys who it was and they said they didn't know, but a journo that was standing at the side said that it was Fernando Torres' agent. Now, don't shoot the messenger here, I am only saying what I saw and heard. He was obviously someone important for all the bother that waas made of him but does anyone have a clue who this was?

bakchod said:

Code:
I've just been to Citys stadium to pick up my ticket for the Valencia friendly on the 7th and there was a bit of commotion at the main entrance. A few fans went over to see what was going on. There was a guy in the main entrance being welcomed by a few staff, I believe one of them was Brian Marwood (who I can't stand by the way). We asked the security guys who it was and they said they didn't know, but a journo that was standing at the side said that it was Fernando Torres' agent. Now, don't shoot the messenger here, I am only saying what I saw and heard. He was obviously someone important for all the bother that waas made of him but does anyone have a clue who this was?
Will of been Balotelli's agent, meant to be in Manchester today.

bakchod said:

maybe it was someone lost in a area they should not of been ..that would cause a disturbance ,,,cant always be agents

These Torres rumours just wont go away will they!

You would have thought the player would have put them to bed already if he didnt have any intention of leaving scouse.

A big yes for me if he was interested.

As a business decision for the club it would also be a no brainer. The money to be made of this guys back, literally would be something else.

Not too shabby a player as well ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.