Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
dw7 said:
blueinsa said:
Fair enough but this week is proving that the once thought of impossible is no longer impossible for us.

If we are in for him we have a very good chance imo and the pointers say we are ;-)

we have the money to sign anyone we want but its if the player wants to come is another story money aint everything all the time kaka 100m wouldnt come then went to madrid for 40m less

Tell me how you know for a fact that he is not interested in joining us?

If we do manage to sign him, i'm getting Towers on the back of the home shirt and Smith on the back of the away one, in dedication of Google Translate. It'll look really good on the back of the new Puma kit.

blueinsa said:
dw7 said:
we have the money to sign anyone we want but its if the player wants to come is another story money aint everything all the time kaka 100m wouldnt come then went to madrid for 40m less

because if he does become availabe at this moment in time there are probably around 5/6 bigger clubs in a better situation than us that could afford him aswell as us

Name them then.

I can only think of Chelsea & Barca.

None of the Italian clubs have the required money (and yes, that includes Inter), neither do Utd & he wouldnt go to Real.

YCNMIU said:
Name them then.

I can only think of Chelsea & Barca.

None of the Italian clubs have the required money (and yes, that includes Inter), neither do Utd & he wouldnt go to Real.

the 2 you mentioned inter would get the money the way they did for eto and why wouldnt he go to real cause he played for their rivals players do cross the divide sometime as we all should know

and on the inter thing it aint who has the most money all the time if it is why didnt city get kaka or bid 60m for villa

I just cannot see him wanting to stay at Liverpool. Their squad is pretty poor when you look at it.

He must now be looking at us, we have 2 keepers that are amongst the best in the league. Tevez, Adebayor, De Jong, Silva, Yaya, Boateng plus whoever else comes.

If he stays there he won't be winning anything in the foreseeable future.

dw7 said:
blueinsa said:

because if he does become availabe at this moment in time there are probably around 5/6 bigger clubs in a better situation than us that could afford him aswell as us

Methinks you do us a great injustice mate but time will tell.

blueinsa said:
dw7 said:

Methinks you do us a great injustice mate but time will tell.

IMO its only inter that wouldnt have to sacrafice a world class player to fit Torres in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.