Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ono said:
Salford_Blue said:
Can someone explain why everyone creams themselves over Dzeko?
Good player im sure but performing in a second rate league and is worth £40m?!?
Come on!!!
These smaller clubs must be giggling their arses off when the big boys come knocking!!!
You mean that second rate league which houses the entire Germany side which tore England apart last week?

Boateng aside of course.

Giggling their arses off,errmmm- maybe not.

Salford_Blue said:
Come on!!!
These smaller clubs must be giggling their arses off when the big boys come knocking!!!

The entire German squad plays in that second rate league. Oh, Robben and Ribery too. Also the breeding ground of Kompany, De Jong and Boateng.

But then I am sure Dzeko (scorer of 5 CL goals last season & nominated for the Balon d'Or shortlist) will find it difficult against the defensive might of Wigan, Bolton, Blackpool, Wolves and West Ham.

Remember how mad the rags went when we signed Tévez, imagine if we got Rooney as well!

Classic.

According to them can't play in the same team too much alike, personally if they were separated by Torres in the middle allowing them to interchange I can't see what the problem would be.

ono said:
Salford_Blue said:
Come on!!!
You mean that second rate league which houses the entire Germany side which tore England apart last week?

Boateng aside of course.

even boateng was part of that league. so ye the second rate league that also went to the final of CL(bayern). lol some people here are just koo koo

I really do have a massive concern with shelling out for him at the moment. Injured for most of last season, even when playing.

This World Cup he looks slow, unfit, uninterested. Whether he becomes a City player or not I hope he just needs time to get back to his best and these knee operations haven't done him in for good. He's world class, when 100%.

Jonnos left peg said:
Torres has lost his pace and touch since his knee problem but that will be regained over the break.

If the fee was anywhere near £60m i'd rather wait another 6 months and try again in the winter window when he's hopefully up to full fitness. If its world class strikers we have to seriously consider rooney as an option, the owner has shown he wants the best and hate him or hate him, rooney is one of the best strikers in the world.

Tevez and Rooney would be deadly as a fulltime starting pair.

*tin hat is on and a suit of armour, in the bombproof bunker*
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.................oh Lord I nearly bust my sides with that one. You don't by any chance work for Talkshite do you?

Thaksins Love Child said:
I really do have a massive concern with shelling out for him at the moment. Injured for most of last season, even when playing.

This World Cup he looks slow, unfit, uninterested. Whether he becomes a City player or not I hope he just needs time to get back to his best and these knee operations haven't done him in for good. He's world class, when 100%.

he was rushed back a billion times with Liverpool and probably rushed back to be in the WC. In our team when his presence isn't 100% needed for West Brom at home we can rest him, he wouldn't be playing 2 times a week all year for 10 months.

On the other hand, imagine if we're down a goal with 10-15 mins left and we can throw in Tev, Ade, and Torres at the same time??

Andouble said:

he was rushed back a billion times with Liverpool and probably rushed back to be in the WC. In our team when his presence isn't 100% needed for West Brom at home we can rest him, he wouldn't be playing 2 times a week all year for 10 months.

On the other hand, imagine if we're down a goal with 10-15 mins left and we can throw in Tev, Ade, and Torres at the same time??

Down a goal indeed ?? shame on you ;)

Andouble said:

we could end up winning it 5-1 with that talent on our side . Defenders must shit it if they see the three of the most deadliest strikers running at them .

Salford_Blue said:
Come on!!!

Incredible arrogance towards the Bundesliga... it's A LOT better than you might think it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.