Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with an earlier post about City doing what Torres wanted the dippers to do. With a reported budget of £11m Hodgson isn't going to attract one star player let alone the 3 or 4 Torres said he wanted to come in.

City are operating at a different level now and the new signings have moved us up another notch, as the re-build gathers momentum I think its hard to say that Torres has not has his head turned.

His agent is reportedly still talking to City and if we pull one or two more big signings out of the bag I think that he would be a fool to stay where he is, we finished well above them last season and strengthened the squad, whereas the dippers are seemingly selling most of their better players ie. Mascherano, Benayoun, possibly Gerrard.

Both clubs are in the Europa League but we have a much better chance of getting CL than they do. As a footballing decision it's a no brainer.

Another thing Torres should consider is that if he stays at Liverpool he will be straight back into the action from day one - he's their only real striker

Whereas if he came to us, we could afford the luxury of allowing him to maybe not kick a ball in anger until at least September

How much difference could that make to his season - maybe even his longer term career, as another season at Liverpool could ruin his long term career

I would be suprised if Torres was still at Liverpool next season, Theres only a certain number of clubs that can buy him and we are one of them along with Chelsea, Martin Broughton is a Chelsea season ticket holder for years and now the Liverpool Chairman, Surely he is looking through the books at Liverpool and can get a deal for Chelsea to sign Torres? Or am I going over the top about it!

Lol, so much for the dipper buy out! They said in the press conference today that they have not recieved any offers and dont expect to recieve any in the near future.... So much for this mega buy out eh. Fire sale it is then eh.

TonyM said:
Has no one else seen Torres' constant cheating and diving. A bad as Gerrard he is. And he's always injured and he's not on form. Altogether a recipe for disaster.

I hope to God we don't get this guy. I don't want divers at our club. At the moment we don't have any - at least not serial ones. Even Robinho was honest - not that he'd get any credit for it.

Torres is a cnut!

You are aware he's scored 56 goals in 79 appearances?

Hey guys I always wanted to know what mean that [Merged] after our target name?

walus91 said:

Several threads in the forum with the same topic, so the different threads get combined into one thread.

TonyM said:
Has no one else seen Torres' constant cheating and diving. A bad as Gerrard he is. And he's always injured and he's not on form. Altogether a recipe for disaster.

I hope to God we don't get this guy. I don't want divers at our club. At the moment we don't have any - at least not serial ones. Even Robinho was honest - not that he'd get any credit for it.

Torres is a cnut!

far from a cnut,something i have noticed with torres though is his will and passion to be a winner and you noticed how frustrated he got last season with liverpool not doing well!

complete goalscorer of the highest order.

Somud said:
walus91 said:

Several threads in the forum with the same topic, so the different threads get combined into one thread.

Pronounced murj'd... In case you're not English-speaking.

-)

Somud said:
walus91 said:

Thanks Somud.

About Torres, I hope we dont really buy him... I prefer Ibrahimovic over him ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.