Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirley said:
Unfortunately I think we are still seen on the continent as a club with more money than sense,
after the Kaka fcuk up.

So why have Aguero YAYA Silva Nasri Navas Negrado Dzeko Fernandinho signed for us?

Gonçalo Lopes ‏@_GoncaloLopes 5m
Fernando signed with FC Porto a 3 year extension. But he will leave in june. #mcfc is what he wants.

Gonçalo Lopes ‏@_GoncaloLopes 2m
He had to renew or he could be sidelined until june, and he wants to be in the WC. Now mcfc have to reach an agreement with Porto

Gonçalo Lopes ‏@_GoncaloLopes 1m
They already have an agreement with Fernando. #mcfc

BlueDejong said:
Gonçalo Lopes ‏@_GoncaloLopes 5m
Fernando signed with FC Porto a 3 year extension. But he will leave in june. #mcfc is what he wants.

Gonçalo Lopes ‏@_GoncaloLopes 2m
He had to renew or he could be sidelined until june, and he wants to be in the WC. Now mcfc have to reach an agreement with Porto

Gonçalo Lopes ‏@_GoncaloLopes 1m
They already have an agreement with Fernando. #mcfc

If true, I hope we have an agreement in place already with Porto or an alternative lined up.

What did we refuse to pay for him in the jan window? Youd have to expect that we'd only be willing to pay less than that in the summer, though im not sure porto would be happy with that. I expect someone else to come in and pay a lot more

waspish said:
Shirley said:
Unfortunately I think we are still seen on the continent as a club with more money than sense,
after the Kaka fcuk up.

So why have Aguero YAYA Silva Nasri Navas Negrado Dzeko Fernandinho signed for us?

That's not what he meant. What he meant was that agents for continent-based players still are clearly able to use the threat of a player "wanting to play for City" or otherwise "being looked at by City" as a way to force their clubs to up the ante to try to keep them, and the logical implication - because these tricks do work - is that clubs do still genuinely believe that we will splurge any amount of money on any player at all.

So he signs a new contract and still wants a move to us in the summer?! Seems a weird one this? does he expect us to pay an extra 20m

Falastur said:
waspish said:
Shirley said:
after the Kaka fcuk up.

That's not what he meant. What he meant was that agents for continent-based players still are clearly able to use the threat of a player "wanting to play for City" or otherwise "being looked at by City" as a way to force their clubs to up the ante to try to keep them, and the logical implication - because these tricks do work - is that clubs do still genuinely believe that we will splurge any amount of money on any player at all.

Yeah after reading it again you probably right

If he has signed a new contract then move on. Class player but his heart wasn't set on city if that is the case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.