Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:
It would make sense and has been speculated about in Portugal.

Porto own 56% of Mangala's sporting rights and 90% of Fernando's.

Overcharge us for Fernando and reduce price for Mangala (consistent with Tolmie's info) and Porto earn more money instead of the 3rd party owners of Mangala.

Clever stuff,they'll probably walk away with about 30m and good future relations with us.

I don't believe in good relations with clubs, because they will always sell the player to the highest bidder apart from selling to a rival in the same country.

It appears FIFA have just declared Fernando ineligible to play for Portugal at the World Cup as he did not hold Portugese passport when he played for Brazil u20 team.

Hamann Pineapple said:
It appears FIFA have just declared Fernando ineligible to play for Portugal at the World Cup as he did not hold Portugese passport when he played for Brazil u20 team.

He applied in March didn't he?.......has it took fifa that long to decide?

sam-caddick said:
Agueroooooooo said:
He's already a City Player !!

Tomorrow you will see on portugueses news...

good Luck Fernando The Octopus.

ooo, really??

Source mate?

Yes,idk valures yet, but I think that Porto will do a pack Mangala + Fernando... Fernnado moves first,his price will be rise by porto because Porto only has 56% of Mangala...

but that pack with Mangala idk if will be done,but Fernando he's a CITY PLAYER !

Agueroooooooo said:
sam-caddick said:
Agueroooooooo said:

ooo, really??

Source mate?

Yes,idk valures yet, but I think that Porto will do a pack Mangala + Fernando... Fernnado moves first,his price will be rise by porto because Porto only has 56% of Mangala...

but that pack with Mangala idk if will be done,but Fernando he's a CITY PLAYER !

Excellent stuff, perfect addition to our midfield.

So I should be looking out for news from Portugal tomorrow then?

Agueroooooooo said:
sam-caddick said:
Agueroooooooo said:

ooo, really??

Source mate?

I believe your source. What happened with Mangala ? Will be done ?

I know that your very good source in last winter.

BlueDejong said:
Agueroooooooo said:
sam-caddick said:
ooo, really??

Source mate?

I believe your source. What happened with Mangala ? Will be done ?

I know that your very good source in last winter.

Mangala idk yet, but last month ANtero Henrique (Porto Manager) went to Manchester,I believe to deal Mangala + Fernando... what i know its that Fernando is already a City Player and probably(very) tomorrow will appears on news,i dk when city and Porto will turn official but i think very soon.

Mangala I believe that will be a city player too,but its a question of timing (if theres is a lot of clubs interested porto wants a "auction") i guess.

If Fernando moves for 21M€ or more,then Mangala will go for sure, Porto will increase the price of Fernando.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.