Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agueroooooooo said:
BlueDejong said:
Agueroooooooo said:
Yes,idk valures yet, but I think that Porto will do a pack Mangala + Fernando... Fernnado moves first,his price will be rise by porto because Porto only has 56% of Mangala...

but that pack with Mangala idk if will be done,but Fernando he's a CITY PLAYER !

I believe your source. What happened with Mangala ? Will be done ?

I know that your very good source in last winter.

Mangala idk yet, but last month ANtero Henrique (Porto Manager) went to Manchester,I believe to deal Mangala + Fernando... what i know its that Fernando is already a City Player and probably(very) tomorrow will appears on news,i dk when city and Porto will turn official but i think very soon.

Mangala I believe that will be a city player too,but its a question of timing (if theres is a lot of clubs interested porto wants a "auction") i guess.

If Fernando moves for 21M€ or more,then Mangala will go for sure, Porto will increase the price of Fernando.

Great ! Thanks ! Finally, What's mean idk ?

BlueDejong said:
Agueroooooooo said:
BlueDejong said:
I believe your source. What happened with Mangala ? Will be done ?

I know that your very good source in last winter.

Mangala idk yet, but last month ANtero Henrique (Porto Manager) went to Manchester,I believe to deal Mangala + Fernando... what i know its that Fernando is already a City Player and probably(very) tomorrow will appears on news,i dk when city and Porto will turn official but i think very soon.

Mangala I believe that will be a city player too,but its a question of timing (if theres is a lot of clubs interested porto wants a "auction") i guess.

If Fernando moves for 21M€ or more,then Mangala will go for sure, Porto will increase the price of Fernando.

Great ! Thanks ! Finally, What's mean idk ?
I Dont Know.

ps: sorry for my english.

CitizenTID said:
21m euros? We've been bent over on this one, we could have got him for £10m in Jan couldn't we?

If he hadn't renewed we could have gotten him for free. But Porto are exceptionally good at getting higher than value fees for players. It is the way they stay financially viable, actually. Imagine if we had their scouts.

CitizenTID said:
21m euros? We've been bent over on this one, we could have got him for £10m in Jan couldn't we?
He doesn't mean we're actually paying €21m for Fernando alone, he means if the price is €21m or higher for Fernando it indicates we're getting Mangala too as Porto will shift Mangala's fee to Fernando's to get around third parties taking too much of the profit.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
CitizenTID said:
He doesn't mean we're actually paying €21m for Fernando alone, he means if the price is €21m or higher for Fernando it indicates we're getting Mangala too as Porto will shift Mangala's fee to Fernando's to get around third parties taking too much of the profit.

Its all to do with part ownership of players. Porto own a bigger chunk of Fernando than they do of Mangala, therefore if we overpay for Fernando and get a cheaper deal for Mangala Porto will actually get more money!! Assume it's all part of the negotiations and us doing something to help Porto and get the deal over the line ....

Bottomless_Sailor said:
CitizenTID said:

Correct, but they still assured some sort of fee (obfuscated or not) is required, which is impressive in of itself.

I just looked on a Porto forum and there is 3 pages of fans wishing him well at City after someone said the deal was done. Someone who I guess is the Porto version of Tolmie given how quickly the others accepted his news.

@Sport_Witness usually tweets out the foreign papers in the morning so check his account in a few hours for any info from the portugese papers

Will be weird watching him and Fernandinho in the same team, very similar stature and look identical.

Porto fans seem to rate him
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcporto.ws/o-desempenho-da-equipa-e-do-treinador/topico-sobre-fernando/8400/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fcporto.ws/o-desempenho-da-e ... ando/8400/</a>

Only watched him a few times and one of those was against Zenit earlier this season where he was the best player on the pitch. I think he will be huge upgrade on Garcia although tbf Javi has been sensational in the run in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.