Ferran Soriano & Txiki Begiristain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skashion said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
That goes some way to explaining your repeated bouts of grumpiness towards me.
You definitely can be a twat. You absolutely know that you can be. Generally though, I hold you in great affection.
I know you do pal.

And yes, granted. I can definitely be a complete and annoying twat.

Edit: and I love you too!

Skashion said:
That goes some way to explaining your repeated bouts of grumpiness towards me.
You definitely can be a twat. You absolutely know that you can be. Generally though, I hold you in great affection.
I know you do pal.

And yes, granted. I can definitely be a complete and annoying twat.

Edit: and I love you too!

jesus_i_think_youre_a_cunt_sm_Ultimate_trollbait-s450x431-99162-580.jpg

Skashion said:
.. I am intelligent. I don't need you or anyone else to tell me that. I know I am. .

You know what you are
You know what you aaar-are
You…..

Re: Ferran Soriano & Txiki Begiristain

Presumably SHB has been banned for the evening; considering all his posts have been removed?

This whole Barcelona setup I dont this its going to work in England. The perfect setup was in two and a half years of Mancini's reign. Mancini the main man. As soon as he lost power football results went downhill.

Re: Ferran Soriano & Txiki Begiristain

BillyShears said:
Skashion said:
Pellegrini is not going to dominate English football plus Europe.

The league's too competitive for anyone to dominate it. Barring a changes of ownership at Spurs/Liverpool, I expect next season will be an even tougher league title to win than this one.

I also don't think that the appointment of Pellegrini can be compared to that of Pep. Pep came with zero track record and was a very calculated risk. Pellegrini was arguably the best available manager of the type City wanted this summer. Certainly his track record was better than the younger coaches like De Boer and Laudrup.

Laudrup has won a domestic cup in England and league + cup in Europe already while De Boer has led a team to 3 successive titles in Europe.

It's no certainty Pellegrini's track record is better, but it's fair to argue he was less of a risky wildcard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.