Ferran Soriano & Txiki Begiristain

Status
Not open for further replies.
strongbowholic said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Soriano looked liked Franco up in the stands yesterday, however, he won't be the long standing servant some hope, me included, he's an impact man who troubleshoots better than most of his peers, he'll quietly walk into the sunset and he wouldn't have it any other way....

Superb job done by both ferran and Txiki
I'm sure he doesn't read Bluemoon but if he did, I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate that comparison! :)

What's up with Franco?

A misunderstood character if ever there were one (:

Soriano looked liked Franco up in the stands yesterday, however, he won't be the long standing servant some hope, me included, he's an impact man who troubleshoots better than most of his peers, he'll quietly walk into the sunset and he wouldn't have it any other way....

I suppose once the job's done and become maintenance he will want another challenge.

Fine and dandy, given the progress made so far. He can deliver the 60K stadium and The Champions League and bugger off a rich man.

strongbowholic said:

I'm sure he doesn't read Bluemoon but if he did, I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate that comparison! :)

What's up with Franco?

Hitler and Stalin would agree.

Empire builders. Hope this is the first of many under their stewardship.

2hyw4s7.jpg

BillyShears said:
strongbowholic said:
BillyShears said:
Empire builders. Hope this is the first of many under their stewardship.

2hyw4s7.jpg
*goosebumps*

12 months really is a long time in football.
It is Billy.

Sadly I'm very needy; I like to be kept in the loop as to what's going on and what these folk are up to and they were intent on saying nothing. Organisational and personal change aren't always easy things to go through :)

strongbowholic said:

What's up with Franco?

Franco was just another monster who murdered and disposed of tens of thousands of people on the basis that their political, economic or religious views differed from his own. Enough of Franco although he'd have been perfect running UEFA bending and twisting the rules to suit Real Madrid - he did it for 40 years in Spain. Terran and Txiki have clearly done a great job - the much maligned holistic approach has worked, Pellegrini was the right choice, the signings identified have added to our squad, it's amazing how much more together we seem as a club from 2 years ago. 2 down 5 to go - in terms of trophies.

Well I hope he's not planning on going anywhere soon! He's got a monster to build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.