Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in most games he has performed okay, lacks a bit of inconsistency, but most new signings struggle in their first season with us. I thought this season he would have kicked on, but he got injured. I wouldn't say myself that he is not good enough for us after so few games.
Not withstanding the fact he wouldn't play every game anyway. He's more than good enough to play a part in this team but at the end of the day if his heart isn't in it and he wants to go then so be it.
Feels a bit churlish reading so many comments saying he's crap when he clearly isn't.

Asking €80m is a good plan. Then they can negotiate down to around 65-70.

Dont get sucked in in some player exchange as whoever they would ready to part with is probably not even good enough for us to start Carabao games which we wont have anymore this season...

Listening to 9320 and really agree with ahsan that the way Barca are allowed to take the piss by openly tapping up our players without any consequence really, really pisses me off. They are a rival on the verge of complete collapse and we seem to be desperate to help them out because of the Catalan power structure at our club. Sick of it tbh.

Listening to 9320 and really agree with ahsan that the way Barca are allowed to take the piss by openly tapping up our players without any consequence really, really pisses me off. They are a rival on the verge of complete collapse and we seem to be desperate to help them out because of the Catalan power structure at our club. Sick of it tbh.

Ultimately having Barca tap a few players up is a more than worthwhile tradeoff for having Pep and Txiki & co.

They didn't get any players they wanted in the summer. They didn't get Garcia early. Seems like the club is going to extract a good fee for Torres.

Anyway overseeing the catalans is Khaldoon's job.

Ultimately having Barca tap a few players up is a more than worthwhile tradeoff for having Pep and Txiki & co.

They didn't get any players they wanted in the summer. They didn't get Garcia early. Seems like the club is going to extract a good fee for Torres.

Anyway overseeing the catalans is Khaldoon's job.

yeah I don’t think they will be allowed to do it, but there’s just a history of rolling over and them and players getting away with murder in a pr sense. What Eric Garcia did saying he wanted to go to Barca when our season was still happening and that shit bastard should have not played another minute for city but there’s just always a sense of ‘ of course they want to go to Barca, it’s a massive club’ from pep and the gang when we are better than Barca and have been for years. Anyone who wants to leave us and go there is a moron and should be treated as such

yeah I don’t think they will be allowed to do it, but there’s just a history of rolling over and them and players getting away with murder in a pr sense. What Eric Garcia did saying he wanted to go to Barca when our season was still happening and that shit bastard should have not played another minute for city but there’s just always a sense of ‘ of course they want to go to Barca, it’s a massive club’ from pep and the gang when we are better than Barca and have been for years. Anyone who wants to leave us and go there is a moron and should be treated as such
Which is why it appears our club would rather let them go, then have them around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.