Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Barcelona try to stab us in the back with the FFP ruling, saying we should be banned from the Champions league

It was only a joke ffs .

They really are our good friends due to Pep and others, and trying to help us get rid of our young rubbish players.

We really should be fucking grateful for their " support " .

Grealish was/is one of the best players in the PL. Torres is a nobody who has proven nothing yet.
I know Friday night is comedy night and I should avoid reacting to farce but are you so out of touch with football that you post this utter crap.
Grealish's status is, I agree, a matter of opinion, I like him but he has much improvement to achieve.
Factually Torres is not a nobody (except in your limited sphere) and in his short life has proven a great deal. The fact he is a nobody to you suggests you have been living on the outer space planet of Ignoramus far too long, where football fantasy is the only game. Any credibility you have left has evaporated in 9 words, but the memory will last, and every time you post you will be judged on it. The Daily Fail needs headline writers like you," £45 million + Torres is a nobody", yes, you have a rare gift.

I am sure we can, well depends what you value Torres at isn't it? He is worth what someone wants to pay and if he is deemed dispensible by us then its all fine.

No point waiting till the summer if we need to balance things now. Barca might go for someone else.

He is not worth what someone is willing to pay though. Not at all. Is your home worth what I'm willing to pay you for it, or is it your home and yours to deem worth what you see fit, if you have no intention of selling it.

He is worth being here, or, what the club would accept for him to change that. He is on a long term contract, no reason to sell. If they were looking to get rid of him, maybe. But we are not, so then it is a tempting offer, or he stays.

You love the idea of any profit is a profit, sure, and you want him gone, fine. But he is now worth a lot more than what he went for when we got him in those circumstances. And would cost more than we would get for him to replace him (and no palmer doesn't even compare), so letting him go below a reasonable value is in reality a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.