Feyenoord(A) - Post Match Thread

If the Feyanord fans are still logging in can I add my voice to the others that have praised you. Your fans were brillaint, loud and supportive and made a great atmosphere. You were also very friendly before the game. We met a few by the old harbour area and spent the afternoon with one bloke who only called in for a quick half and forgot to leave !

Great fans and I wish you all the luck in your league and a great time when you come over here.

This exactly.
Fans in the City Centre were very hospitable and we enjoyed the City itself. (Thanks for the beer Eric) City fans were treated like cattle at the ground but this is the norm unfortunately.
Feyenord fans were a credit to themselves as were City fans.
Enjoy your trip to Manchester, you will be most welcome.

A rag I know was saying this morning how shit Feyenord were, I just agreed and said that they didn't look to have improved at all from the team that beat the scum 1:0 last season.

Just left it there for him to take in :)

There's not really a lot to deal with tbh. You're obviously just an angry chap :)
what an idiot...fair play Feyernord fans that's how you get behind your team put most clubs to shame,well done to the city fans who made the trip too.

John Stones stats last night were absolutely ridiculous

100% pass rate 96/96
100% Ariel duels won 6/6
100% tackles won 4/4
100% shots on target 2/2!

Also 4 blocked shots and 3 interceptions

Best game in a City shirt by a country mile

John Stones stats last night were absolutely ridiculous

100% pass rate 96/96
100% Ariel duels won 6/6
100% tackles won 4/4
100% shots on target 2/2!

Also 4 blocked shots and 3 interceptions

Best game in a City shirt by a country mile

Agreed, and coming on the heels of an outstanding performance in the Liverpool match.

NIce post, sounds like a great day out was had by all and nice to see blues spreading the love around the continent

I think it was more spreading euros around the continent ! Oh and can I just say that Dutch mayonaise is to die for. I had it on chips for dinner and then at the ground where I got a cone of 'frittes' with three ton of mayo on top, absolutely gorgeous. Oh and some great beers, not shitty euro lager like we get here. So great beer, great mayo, great fans, when can we play you again so i can come over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.