FFP facing legal challenge (updated pg 12)

Re: Wall St Journal Article on FFP

squirtyflower said:
fbloke said:
waspish said:
Am I right in saying we still don't know the exact punishments from breaking FFPR

There is no set tariff as far as I am aware.

Which makes you wonder why that is the case.
because it will depend on how you have breached it but, more importantly, who you are

Some would argue that a material breach should be treated the same irrespective of the reasons otherwise you create further grey areas.

fbloke said:
squirtyflower said:
fbloke said:
There is no set tariff as far as I am aware.

Which makes you wonder why that is the case.
because it will depend on how you have breached it but, more importantly, who you are

Some would argue that a material breach should be treated the same irrespective of the reasons otherwise you create further grey areas.
i think from the way some clubs have been treated by UEFA in the past then if, for example, Anzi and Milan were to breach in the same way I believe the russians would be a little worse off

squirtyflower said:
fbloke said:
squirtyflower said:

i think from the way some clubs have been treated by UEFA in the past then if, for example, Anzi and Milan were to breach in the same way I believe the russians would be a little worse off

Perhaps explains why certain sponsors with club interests are no investing in UEFA competitions?

fbloke said:
squirtyflower said:
fbloke said:

Perhaps explains why certain sponsors with club interests are no investing in UEFA competitions?
such as?

squirtyflower said:
fbloke said:
squirtyflower said:

such as?

Gazprom and Qatar (in the wider footballing sense) spring to mind.

fbloke said:
squirtyflower said:
fbloke said:
such as?

should that have been a 'now'?

also ties in with the two world cups offered out

fbloke said:
squirtyflower said:
fbloke said:

Yes it should have been.
of course we are not suggesting that two huge marketing campaigns producing massive profits in UEFA would have even the tiniest impact on how a UEFA member would vote at FIFA?

squirtyflower said:
fbloke said:
squirtyflower said:

Yes it should have been.
of course we are not suggesting that two huge marketing campaigns producing massive profits in UEFA would have even the tiniest impact on how a UEFA member would vote at FIFA?

Nor would anyone suggest that the implied loss of such revenues would be a lever used to apply pressure to UEFA.

That would be wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.