FIFA 10

True_Blue69 said:
scottyboi said:
Its fucking shite lmfao i cannot believe people slag pes. Kiam dont waste your money seriously. Im going to sell it today for 30 nicker.

Give it time you will like it. I was the same, bought every PES and never Fifa until last year when I got both. Played them equally and worked out that Fifa is miles better, wont go back to PES now unless they make it more like it used to be.

lol its fucking wank i wont touch fifa ever again. I cannot believe people were slating pes and then playing this shit. Looks like a ps2 game.

scottyboi said:
True_Blue69 said:
Give it time you will like it. I was the same, bought every PES and never Fifa until last year when I got both. Played them equally and worked out that Fifa is miles better, wont go back to PES now unless they make it more like it used to be.

lol its fucking wank i wont touch fifa ever again. I cannot believe people were slating pes and then playing this shit. Looks like a ps2 game.

Sounds like you need to get a HD TV to me, looks miles better....

True_Blue69 said:
scottyboi said:

Its on hd toshiba with the hdmi cable. The game looks well out dated.

scottyboi said:
True_Blue69 said:

Ive not played the new one yet but have got it here so hope I disagree! Might still get PES just to see what its like cos I used to love that game. The online play after PES 6 ruined it for me when they started bringing in those crappy text boxes saying 'ha ha got you there', ruined it.

True_Blue69 said:
scottyboi said:

Ive not played the new one yet but have got it here so hope I disagree! Might still get PES just to see what its like cos I used to love that game. The online play after PES 6 ruined it for me when they started bringing in those crappy text boxes saying 'ha ha got you there', ruined it.

The online will be hosted by microsoft now. And them text boxes lol was a shit attempt to stop arguements ect.

Do you still have to wait half an hour for some prick to press 'x' in multiplayer to get a game in 10v10?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.