FIFA 10

Failsworth_Blue said:
Don't finish work till 5 so not sure if Tesco Failsworth will have any copies left at the cheap price, if not i'll go to game at the Manchester Fort and trade in Ashes 09 and get it assuming they have some left

Tesco Failsworth have. They are at the Customer Services desk. My son just phoned me from there to ask how much I'd paid thinking I would have paid £40 and to have a gloat. Cheeky sod isn't having it now!

manchester blue said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Don't finish work till 5 so not sure if Tesco Failsworth will have any copies left at the cheap price, if not i'll go to game at the Manchester Fort and trade in Ashes 09 and get it assuming they have some left

Tesco Failsworth have. They are at the Customer Services desk. My son just phoned me from there to ask how much I'd paid thinking I would have paid £40 and to have a gloat. Cheeky sod isn't having it now!

failsworth buy mine for twenty five if you play on xbox? i didnt like it lol.

It cost me Halo ODST + £22... Iv'e been robbed.

...although Halo is probably only worth a fiver anyway.

True_Blue69 said:
scottyboi said:
Its on hd toshiba with the hdmi cable. The game looks well out dated.

Ive not played the new one yet but have got it here so hope I disagree! Might still get PES just to see what its like cos I used to love that game. The online play after PES 6 ruined it for me when they started bringing in those crappy text boxes saying 'ha ha got you there', ruined it.

I actually quite liked those. Some more interaction with whoever you're playing (if you're not on mic) in FIFA wouldn't hurt IMO.

I bought a copy this morning at eastlands Asda after going Hulme and it was sold out £24, they had a few left but reckoned they'd be gone by lunch. Ive come down with a bit of flu ( hopefully not swine) so I haven't played it yet due to feeling a bit rough, can't be arsed staring at a game screen as my heads banging. I will give it a go later or maybe tomz.

Scotty Boi, I am the biggest PES fan but I would say to you give the Fifa game a chance mate, even the Pro evo's feel shit when you first get them. You can't get rid after one day, give it the weekend at least.

kiam06 said:
I bought a copy this morning at eastlands Asda after going Hulme and it was sold out £24, they had a few left but reckoned they'd be gone by lunch. Ive come down with a bit of flu ( hopefully not swine) so I haven't played it yet due to feeling a bit rough, can't be arsed staring at a game screen as my heads banging. I will give it a go later or maybe tomz.

Scotty Boi, I am the biggest PES fan but I would say to you give the Fifa game a chance mate, even the Pro evo's feel shit when you first get them. You can't get rid after one day, give it the weekend at least.

its wank and looks dated to me mate. Im getting it sold straight away i know whats coming with the next pro :)

scottyboi said:
kiam06 said:

its wank and looks dated to me mate. Im getting it sold straight away i know whats coming with the next pro :)

Fair enough mate seems a bit knee jerk but I'm sure I will be selling mine come Monday it is usually garbage, I just can't get my arse into gear to have a go on it as I'm feeling fooked.

Best thing to do would be to hang on to it until PES is out, if all the shops put Fifa back to £35 you will still get £25 on PES release day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.