FIFA 10

i understand where your coming from scotty, and a couple of years ago id have fully agreed with you.
i used to hate fifa and was always playing pro.
its took me a few games to get into fifa 10 but i seriously find it addicting and brilliant.

Ps3 Username: Kinkladze

Can we set up a City Fans League? To play a league do you all have to be on at the same time?

IS THERE A REASON WHY CITY STILL HAVE DUNNE AND BEN HAIM!? Did this game even get tested before it was released?

djelanomcfc said:
IS THERE A REASON WHY CITY STILL HAVE DUNNE AND BEN HAIM!? Did this game even get tested before it was released?

Ben Haim is at Pompey and Dunnie's at Villa in mine. I don't know, maybe you need to go online or something for the game to be updated.

richcity said:
can someone shed some light as to why its £25 in tesco was it just 25 for the people who got it last night?

special weekend offer, to attract loads of customer i assume

have it and it's garbage.. very heavy controls, you're player takes a touch extra sometimes.. the defenders are all kamikazes and works for them.. robinho falls over every time he gets it.. cock of a game.

shooting is fucked from the last one..

they've sucked the life out of football games trying to make them uber realistic.. fuck that it's computer game..

football games reached their peak with PES on the PS2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.