FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Scored a screamer with Adam in my first game must've been 30 yards at least, enjoying it so far.

Anyone think balotelli is abit sluggish? He never seems to run into any space for me and trying to play through balls seems impossible. I tried Jo out on it lastnight and he seems alot better to me.

thomasb said:
Anyone think balotelli is abit sluggish? He never seems to run into any space for me and trying to play through balls seems impossible. I tried Jo out on it lastnight and he seems alot better to me.

Hrmmmmm i love Balotelli on it.

Hes rapid, very strong and has a great finish.

AJ is class so is Tevez but they have made Tevez too weak he is much stronger in real life but Balo and AJ are superb, Milner is class in CM

I started a season last night and beat Birmingham 3-0 and West Ham 1-0 and thats on world class so i will up it when i get in tonight, i have made my home ground the o dromo and the nets are fucking amazing!

Rushton121 said:
Anybody played with Handball on?

gave away 4 penalties from handballs tonight ;-(

I never knew you could.

Might give it a go later

thomasb said:

I play him at LAM when Milner gets tired and he has a rocket of a shot when he cuts inside.

Does anybody know when the first Live season update is? that should put a few of our players stats back up where they should be.

also cant beleive that the developers at EA when testing the game didnt work out that no team ever has 5 handballs against them in a match, completley unrealistic and needs a patch.

online is really starting to pissh me off.. ive been ahead in games and its froze/crashed and ive ended up losing!!! n its not my connection coz i stay connected to EA ....anyone else having these probs online? ITS A SHAME COZ ITS QUALITY WHEN IT WORKS PROPERLY.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.