FIFA 12- Official Thread

After lots of shouting and weird noises I have finally mastered it! I have become half decent at it. It is really addictive now, I like the thing that you have a little online season when playing your mate in an online friendly.

One thing I dont like is the head to head online seasons, it is pretty stupid because you can't see who you are going to play and I keep getting City vs City.

Anyone want a game later? (Xbox)

What do you do when you go 1 on 1. I try and aim with the right stick and shoot but I always hit the keeper...

kippaxwarrior said:
Sparkys-Army said:
My xbox live keeps disconnecting so i can't get a decent game going!
Same here and the ea servers keep going down

Any ideas what we can do to get it working mate, it's killing me! My pc stays connected too so not sure what it is. Looked online and lots of topics about the problem but none with any ideas how to solve it.

Bongo Joe said:
My sad side has come out and I've had to change Lescott's sleeves to long, Aguero's boots to Puma ones and De Jong's to all black. They have to look like the real players ;)

Yeah I have also done all of this, I can't play if the players look nothing like what they really do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.