FIFA 12- Official Thread

lee-mcfc said:
jacko8684 said:
lee-mcfc said:
finally at home ready to play it now

i suggest taking a big cold bottle of juice into the room you play in,turn ur fone off, log out of here because u wont want to move once u get going.. or is that just me?
ive been interrupted by DFS delivering my couch, the couch that i wont take full advantage of because my ps3 is upstairs....
Anyone else been promoted online yet?
haha i've already told my gf not to talk to me for a bit so she's gone bed in a mard ! cold beer,spliff,fifa = heaven

haha sounds like your avin g right good time!
couch has been delivered, looks awesome but the first time ill use it will be soccer am tomorrow.

anyway, wheres my ps3 pad gone.....im in the middle of a big game

My sad side has come out and I've had to change Lescott's sleeves to long, Aguero's boots to Puma ones and De Jong's to all black. They have to look like the real players ;)

citytill1die84 said:
Played about 10 games on pro mode and I've won 1 I always won on FIFA 11 but this is solid. They always score off corners guess it'll take some getting used to. Won't be playing it on world class anytime soon great game but I'm struggling :(

use X for Xbox

Square for PS3

I find that your player wins a lot more headers when using that button rather than the pass button.

ban-mcfc said:
citytill1die84 said:
Played about 10 games on pro mode and I've won 1 I always won on FIFA 11 but this is solid. They always score off corners guess it'll take some getting used to. Won't be playing it on world class anytime soon great game but I'm struggling :(

use X for Xbox

Square for PS3

I find that your player wins a lot more headers when using that button rather than the pass button.

You are forgetting you might be using custom controls here my friend

I think you might mean the shooting button correct?

No I dont think it makes much difference, it depends on the height of the players

Same as if a keeper boots it, headers can be won with a pass or a shoot button

Cant wait to play it, man i wish i can get a spliff but i just moved to London and dont know anyone lol

Just noticed a huge error on EA's part! Kolo Toure starts in midfield in the City default team! How could they get them mixed up lol. It means I've been winning against Barca with Kolo as DM lol.

Right I've played a few games and this game is so fucking frustrating. EVERY team you play plays like Barca, they keep the ball, pass and move fast (and always 100% perfect passes) and then when you get close to tackling them the precision dribbling kicks in for the computer and every player acts like Messi and just takes on your whole team and weaves around all of your tackles.

I now know how teams who play Barca feel cos it's no fun just chasing the opposite team for the whole match while they enjoy 70% possession. It's just not realistic that teams like Swansea play like Barca.

Can someone take a quick look at caley thistle's team and tell me if Tom Smith is on the game? He's a really good mate of mine and another mate is saying he's on the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.