FIFA 12- Official Thread

Again,can someone clearly explain ultimate team?don't get it at all.got a free pack and I swear there wasn't one player in it who wasn't part time.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Again,can someone clearly explain ultimate team?don't get it at all.got a free pack and I swear there wasn't one player in it who wasn't part time.

Basically, the starter pack you recieved includes a full 11 and 7 subs of bronze players so they will include league 1 players or awful french team players. You also get a home and away kit, a teams badge and a stadium and manager. These allow you to customise your club to how you like by buying from the auction house different items with coins you win in matches and selling players etc.

Your players all start off with 7 contracts so they will last for 7 games before they can't be used, you can then recieve packs which feature players, contracts, kits etc. Packs can be bought with ingame coins or with microsoft points which can be bought with real money.

You can upgrade your team by buying players in your formation you play with, for example you're using a 4-4-2 formation, search the auction house for a 4-4-2 zabaleta and you bid coins for him.

I hope you're still keeping up :)

The goal is to build up your dream team or have numerous squads which feature just brazilian players etc.

Only made one signing for far.

Sold Kolo Toure to Spurs for 19mill! Got Ramos from Madrid for 22mill! great business!

put in a 48mill bid for Modric, Spurs accepted. offered him £148,000 a week on a 4 year deal, his current wage being £110,000. he said no the bastard! :(

the rags wanted Silva for 37mill, Inter wanted Kompany for 28mill.

and the best one so far, Madrid offered me 52mill for Aguero!

i said no of course :)

Sparkys-Army said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

Basically, the starter pack you recieved includes a full 11 and 7 subs of bronze players so they will include league 1 players or awful french team players. You also get a home and away kit, a teams badge and a stadium and manager. These allow you to customise your club to how you like by buying from the auction house different items with coins you win in matches and selling players etc.

Your players all start off with 7 contracts so they will last for 7 games before they can't be used, you can then recieve packs which feature players, contracts, kits etc. Packs can be bought with ingame coins or with microsoft points which can be bought with real money.

You can upgrade your team by buying players in your formation you play with, for example you're using a 4-4-2 formation, search the auction house for a 4-4-2 zabaleta and you bid coins for him.

The goal is to build up your dream team or have numerous squads which feature just brazilian players etc.

I have just spent £38 on the game and now I need to spend more to get a decent team? Fuck me - Bill Gates literally shafting me (not literally of course - his cleaner says that he cock is out of action luckily)

I've totally changed the team. Vertonghen & Subotic in defence. Nasri, Hamsik, Silva, Aguero, Higauin. Other than that the team is unchanged =P

Such a better management career game & the online play seems a lot more accessible.

Currently level 10 (just about).

I love the game.

Don't feel play the season mode, it's too boring. I love the new Head to Head season mode & I play Clubs most of the time.

cantona01 said:
sparkys-army said:
Packs can be bought with ingame coins or with microsoft points which can be bought with real money.
I have just spent £38 on the game and now I need to spend more to get a decent team?
Only if you don't play it.

I only ever played Career and Live Season, frankly, I think I'll have a year off this year and just swap the necessary players over on FIFA 11 rosters. I already did it for Nasri and Aguero.

cantona01 said:
Sparkys-Army said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

I have just spent £38 on the game and now I need to spend more to get a decent team? Fuck me - Bill Gates literally shafting me (not literally of course - his cleaner says that he cock is out of action luckily)

Ea are clever little sly dogs, ultimate team gets addictive for many people and they spend 100's of pounds on it. Although, it's just as fun creating a fresh team and grabbing bargains with the coins you earn in games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.