Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Re: FIFA10 clubs (PS3)

jacko8684 said:
So, did the rejects get a few games in lastnyt? I cudnt get on, i was watching repeats of jordan and peter stateside!!! lol....

Won one or two I think, Practice is the key to success though:)

I can picture the dream already... Ero with the solid defense, City123 scoring a hat trick... and then me getting sent off

Happy days.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
jacko8684 said:
So, did the rejects get a few games in lastnyt? I cudnt get on, i was watching repeats of jordan and peter stateside!!! lol....

Won one or two I think, Practice is the key to success though:)

I can picture the dream already... Ero with the solid defense, City123 scoring a hat trick... and then me getting sent off

Happy days.

Whats ur ps3 name m8? Whyty or summot along those lines???
do U play midfield as well as me? Cud do with someone alongside me......
Anyway, YEA THATS THE DREAM.... BUT WITH ME GETTING 2 ASSISTS AND CONVERTING ONE MYSELF!!!
UP THE REJECTS!!!

erocsevil said:
Loved or Hated, i don't care. At least i'm not ignored!

Glad you felt you had to put your 2 pennies in cumbria!

I'm online now if any of the rejects wanna come on for a game.

Ero I don't hate you and as I have said fair play to you for getting a team together but just remember Fear
leads to hate and hate leads to the dark side.

331n7nc.jpg

ime up for it ma psn is M_Mck33_ or NoTTsZ-IMeIRIKeY take ya pik lol but i mainly us the first one

blue_4_life said:
ime up for it ma psn is M_Mck33_ or NoTTsZ-IMeIRIKeY take ya pik lol but i mainly us the first one

Just a little nudge mate. From the Code of Conduct:

By the way this message board is about quality, and not quantity. Its not a race to reach hot topics, and its not a race to a million posts. Its also not designed for mobile phones, so please avoid "txt spk" as it has a habit of pissing people off.

We don't expect perfect grammar or spelling here, but alot of this forum is of the 30+ age group and have no idea what a lot of your posts say :D

Im off to the game might come on for a couple later on about 11pm but I might not, I will be on tomorrow night.

See you all then.

Damocles said:
blue_4_life said:

Just a little nudge mate. From the Code of Conduct:

By the way this message board is about quality, and not quantity. Its not a race to reach hot topics, and its not a race to a million posts. Its also not designed for mobile phones, so please avoid "txt spk" as it has a habit of pissing people off.

We don't expect perfect grammar or spelling here, but alot of this forum is of the 30+ age group and have no idea what a lot of your posts say :D

To be fair, this is a group where mainly only people with Ps3's and Fifa will look. I'm guessing that most people with a PS3 and who play fifa are not 30+ in age. Therefore, i think its a bit harsh to have a go. If it was in the bluemoon forum discussing City and he was talking in the same grammar i could understand!

Oh, I wasn't having a dig at the lad, and hopefully that came across.

He is still in the post approval system that we have (a mod has to approve the first X number of posts), and it was just a trend that I noticed. As I say, not having a dig.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.