FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

rick4city said:
lol

so today then
invisible man 4-1 we are really gash

i think that is 6-2 overall now

Should be more as well. As i got booted during that 1-1, when we were 1-0 up.

Enjoyed tonight. Is a lot more fun without a certain someone. When i had to come on as ero, i scored 13 goals in 6 games, getting 7 assists. I can't be that shit lads. Think we've found a great ANY in Bibby as well. And having pulled out all the stops to get Citypie for the night, certainly didn't hinder us.

It was good playing you guys, and you might see us tomorrow after the match!

P.S Dan, Is 3 consecutive red cards a record?

Yeah I enjoyed playing last night, I came on to play for the Project but people had gone offline so I fancied a couple of games hence playing for Invisible man.

There does seem a fair bit of rivalry going on which does ignite the fire, we in the Project need a good old fashioned grudge match sometime.

Was really impressed with both teams, were not really here have come on leaps and bounds, you scored some amazing goals and the new any was a good player.

All the lads in invisible man passed it so happy to know all 3 of the bluemoon teams are going to be near the top before long.

Really enjoyed it last nyt lads....
Nice rivalry going on...its better than playing against some foreign dix....
I had to go around 1.45am... up early n all that...i take it u played on.....n by the sounds of it, invisible man got the better of us....BUT LET ME SAY
Theres a bit too much bitching going on tho.... all this shit bout banging this guy n talkin bout jail time.....
Its cringeworthy... thats why i simply said GAYS on the chat lastnyt when some bullshit started...tried to make people smile instead of mean mugging their teles!!!haha.. (gangsta talk ryt thrrrrrrrr)
were all blues, we all play fifa, stop being bitches n play the foooooking game....
It does get to me as well, but I dont let it take over from the fun....
COZ IT IS FUN.......
RANT OVER......
PEACE

PS......
ive wrote to EA n asked for clarification on the rules regarding "on loan" players....
Surely this is bending some rule or other??? lol....

well played every1...

jacko8684 said:
I had to go around 1.45am... up early n all that...i take it u played on.....n by the sounds of it, invisible man got the better of us....BUT LET ME SAY
Theres a bit too much bitching going on tho.... all this shit bout banging this guy n talkin bout jail time.....
Its cringeworthy... thats why i simply said GAYS on the chat lastnyt when some bullshit started...tried to make people smile instead of mean mugging their teles!!!haha.. (gangsta talk ryt thrrrrrrrr)
were all blues, we all play fifa, stop being bitches n play the foooooking game....
COZ IT IS FUN.......
RANT OVER......
PEACE

PS......
ive wrote to EA n asked for clarification on the rules regarding "on loan" players....

well played every1...

only 8-2 and 7-1 I think, but yeah i agree people do take these game way too seriously. My
mate broke his control playing call of duty the other night after throwing it against the wall

rick4city said:
jacko8684 said:
COZ IT IS FUN.......
RANT OVER......
PEACE

PS......

well played every1...

only 8-2 and 7-1 I think, but yeah i agree people do take these game way too seriously. My
mate broke his control playing call of duty the other night after throwing it against the wall

theres no need in it is there??
The pads are 40quid a time as well!!! lol.....
Never will I get so angry over a game that I throw anything....haha...

jacko8684 said:
rick4city said:

im certainly not getting angry, how can you tell how a word was said over a chat. i just laugh it off, are you on now?

Ticket For Schalke said:
jacko8684 said:

im certainly not getting angry, how can you tell how a word was said over a chat. i just laugh it off, are you on now?

fair play then m8....Just an observation..
No im at work now...
The game later, so I wont be on tonight....Good luck if you play.....
BEAT THEM CNUTS LATER!!!! lol...

If someone threatens to bang me for no reason, then i'm gonna give it back.

Is there a few rematches on the cards 2nite Daniel, or are you going stoke?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.