FIFA League - Xbox 360

JakeRedMCFC said:
Been struggling to find goalscoring form having 2 0-0 draws, then came out and beat Belgium 4-0, even though 3 of them were luck haha

Yeah that was me? How dodgey was my keeper being when it came back to him haha? Good game tho<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:38 pm --<br /><br />
Jackson-ctid said:
I could say Belgium got lucky aswell, they didn't have a single shot on goal in the first half and then came out like Barca in the 2nd half. Drugs test!

Shuved a rocket up their arse at half time haha

Niall2407 said:
mckgreebo said:
I used to think I was pretty good at fifa until I joined this league, got destroyed by someone playing as City, kind of gave up by the time the 5th goal went in

Haha that was me mate :)

Belgium just got lucky, 2 easy shots that Joe Hart messed up on. One went straight through his legs as he kneeled down to pick the ball up...what the hell!!!

-- Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:48 pm --

Has anyone actually kept a clean sheet yet? Apart from playing DoggiePiano548, I haven't been able to keep a clean sheet?

I beat Stoke 3.0, Zenit 5.0 (might have been 4) and Sevilla 5.0.

CSKA should be back on today, finger seems to be okish

Anybody interested in playing BAP team play or anything like that?

Also Niall can you kick idiots out? Why MckGreebo is playing i do not know.

Spends 90minutes sliding about fouling, not 1 shot in my penalty area. Through on goal in 85th minute he tries to take me out to stop the 1 on 1. Then when the game ends (i won 1.0 anyway) he quits out meaning i get a default 3.0.

Obviously that is a better result but not the point

ManCitizens. said:
Anybody interested in playing BAP team play or anything like that?

Also Niall can you kick idiots out? Why MckGreebo is playing i do not know.

Spends 90minutes sliding about fouling, not 1 shot in my penalty area. Through on goal in 85th minute he tries to take me out to stop the 1 on 1. Then when the game ends (i won 1.0 anyway) he quits out meaning i get a default 3.0.

Obviously that is a better result but not the point

Fuck off mate, the fouls weren't deliberate, the fact that I hadn't had a shot in the area proves you were a better player.

Quit at the end coz i've got stuff I need to do and im late and you got a better result than the 1-0 you would have had, whats to complain about?

Anyone want a game? on a 4 match losing streak :( fucking CSKA

Tried a 4-3-3 Barca-esque Tiki Taka tactic with Dortmund, doesn't work at all... 6-1 to CSKA<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:02 pm --<br /><br />Completely regret picking a team with little pace, because it's so easy for people who go Inter, Barca, Real Madrid, AC Milan and even City to an extent to beat you.

Jackson-ctid said:
Anyone want a game? on a 4 match losing streak :( fucking CSKA

Tried a 4-3-3 Barca-esque Tiki Taka tactic with Dortmund, doesn't work at all... 6-1 to CSKA

-- Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:02 pm --

Completely regret picking a team with little pace, because it's so easy for people who go Inter, Barca, Real Madrid, AC Milan and even City to an extent to beat you.

GG m8, i thought i was lucky in the first game to be fair. Your centre backs are huge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.