FIFA League - Xbox 360

Simon Le Tom said:
Who's kippax MCFC? If you're the same one as on my friends list (superdragonuk) i'm pretty sure you're an avoided player for me. You cheated me once doing that freeze/glitch and i caught you out... you subsquently added me n pleaded innocence. Dunno how this is gonna affect us playing each other, cos i'm sure i can't play an avoided player.

Good games those before Gaz! I was well pissed when Ronnie scored in 90th minute!

2 really good games before mate i was buzzing when that flew in in the last minute off Ronnies forehead! By the way how fucking good is Forlan in the air???<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:44 pm --<br /><br />
Niall2407 said:
Jackson-ctid said:
Losing the will to live, cant believe I just got beat by Belgium...

Just lost only my second game out of 19 games to....Belgium

so pissed off right now

What team are you Niall? We need to sort a game out you seem to be taking on and beating near enough all comers!!!

gazinho said:
What team are you Niall? We need to sort a game out you seem to be taking on and beating near enough all comers!!!

I'm Man City,

I'm not beating everyone, I've drawn a ridiculous amount of games.

Are you on now?

Niall2407 said:
gazinho said:

I'm Man City,

I'm not beating everyone, I've drawn a ridiculous amount of games.

Are you on now?

Oh right sorry pal thought you were winning every game, no not on now pal be back on tomorrow night if u wanna sort out a game time for then?

I used to think I was pretty good at fifa until I joined this league, got destroyed by someone playing as City, kind of gave up by the time the 5th goal went in

mckgreebo said:
I used to think I was pretty good at fifa until I joined this league, got destroyed by someone playing as City, kind of gave up by the time the 5th goal went in

Haha that was me mate :)

Belgium just got lucky, 2 easy shots that Joe Hart messed up on. One went straight through his legs as he kneeled down to pick the ball up...what the hell!!!<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:48 pm --<br /><br />Has anyone actually kept a clean sheet yet? Apart from playing DoggiePiano548, I haven't been able to keep a clean sheet?

I could say Belgium got lucky aswell, they didn't have a single shot on goal in the first half and then came out like Barca in the 2nd half. Drugs test!

nedums noodles said:
Simon Le Tom said:
Who's kippax MCFC? If you're the same one as on my friends list (superdragonuk) i'm pretty sure you're an avoided player for me. You cheated me once doing that freeze/glitch and i caught you out... you subsquently added me n pleaded innocence. Dunno how this is gonna affect us playing each other, cos i'm sure i can't play an avoided player.

Good games those before Gaz! I was well pissed when Ronnie scored in 90th minute!
im kippax mcfc...what you talking about mate??cheating?are you avin a laugh why would i do that?i dont even know how to glitch and even if i did i wouldn't do it,you better get your facts right before you go accusing people you little shit.

Ill leave it Petem', sorry. Ned, i've got you on my friends list prior to this league starting, I don't post my gamertag here and I knew there was a reason why (you've been on it a few months). I won't say any more but if he's an avoided player there's definitely a reason for it. So I'm not sure how it'll work for our games, whether it'll allow it? . So chill your beans Ned.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:10 pm --<br /><br />
gazinho said:
Simon Le Tom said:

2 really good games before mate i was buzzing when that flew in in the last minute off Ronnies forehead! By the way how fucking good is Forlan in the air???

Mate, when it went in me dog looked at me so I told him to f*ck off haha. He's immense, I'm strugglin to find a formation I'm comfy with, with Athletico. Mega upfront, alright midfield!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.