FIFA League - Xbox 360

Got beat twice by CSKA. Easily the best person I've played so far. Wouldn't be surprised if he wins the league.

So how do the playoffs work? How high do you have to finish to qualify?

ManCitizens. said:
Anybody interested in playing BAP team play or anything like that?

Also Niall can you kick idiots out? Why MckGreebo is playing i do not know.

Spends 90minutes sliding about fouling, not 1 shot in my penalty area. Through on goal in 85th minute he tries to take me out to stop the 1 on 1. Then when the game ends (i won 1.0 anyway) he quits out meaning i get a default 3.0.

Obviously that is a better result but not the point

We have a couple of people that seem to use this tactic but I can't kick them out as it's part of the game.
One thing I will mention though, both times I have played MckGreebo, the lagging/freezing was ridiculous. Has anyone else experienced this when playing him? It makes the game so slow and so hard to play against him

andymafia said:
Got beat twice by CSKA. Easily the best person I've played so far. Wouldn't be surprised if he wins the league.

agreed. He's fucking quality mate.

dunno about the play-offs, niall should really tell us cos he set up the league.

andymafia said:

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's only the top 4 that qualify for the playoffs :) I have tried researching the answer but can't seem to find the definite answer.

Yeah he's easily the best person I have played too, although he was lucky to get a draw against me ;)

Niall2407 said:
andymafia said:

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's only the top 4 that qualify for the playoffs :) I have tried researching the answer but can't seem to find the definite answer.

Yeah he's easily the best person I have played too, although he was lucky to get a draw against me ;)

I reckon you and him will be in the final.

Niall2407 said:
ManCitizens. said:
Anybody interested in playing BAP team play or anything like that?

Also Niall can you kick idiots out? Why MckGreebo is playing i do not know.

Spends 90minutes sliding about fouling, not 1 shot in my penalty area. Through on goal in 85th minute he tries to take me out to stop the 1 on 1. Then when the game ends (i won 1.0 anyway) he quits out meaning i get a default 3.0.

Obviously that is a better result but not the point

We have a couple of people that seem to use this tactic but I can't kick them out as it's part of the game.
One thing I will mention though, both times I have played MckGreebo, the lagging/freezing was ridiculous. Has anyone else experienced this when playing him? It makes the game so slow and so hard to play against him

I have to apologise for my connection during some games, it's because in my house we have 2 laptops, a home computer, 3 mobiles and the xbox all on pretty much the same time making it lag so much. Spotify seems to be the main thing destroying my internet.

During the day up until 3:30pm should be fine connection because im usually the only person in the house

What the hell is happening in my match against Real Madrid, my screen has been black for about 5/10 minutes now :<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:20 pm --<br /><br />
Josh Blue said:
Niall2407 said:
Obviously not that effective then...

Lukaku ;)

4-1 ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.