FIFA League - Xbox 360

Niall2407 said:
gazinho said:
Fucking hell that is a bit of a pisstake if I was nearer the play off places id definitely be complaining!!! Never mind tho Niall shit happens ill just av to beat you in our next game ;) did you just leave your xbox turned on n let it sort itself out?

I like the formation you play with tho pal might av to give that a try next time im city

I agree with the 4 star limit for the next league aswell make it properly interesting!

I left it on to sort itself out as sometimes it goes back to the normal.

Haha the formation was 5-3-2 as I knew you were gonna batter me with Ronaldo and Higuain. I was in the back foot for most of the game.

How about I forfeit the next match?

No don't be stupid it's only a game, ill look forward to tryin to get revenge on the xbox servers next time we play ;) couldnt believe your goal big nige whipping the corner in n vinny beating all my 8 foot defenders to score saying that my equaliser was pretty lucky aswell!!!

gazinho said:
No don't be stupid it's only a game, ill look forward to tryin to get revenge on the xbox servers next time we play ;) couldnt believe your goal big nige whipping the corner in n vinny beating all my 8 foot defenders to score saying that my equaliser was pretty lucky aswell!!!

It's only when I whipped it in I thought 'shit, why is NDJ taking my corners' haha it turned out good though with Vinnie heading it in :)

What was your lucky goal? I can't remember know...

We definitely need to do the 4 star thing next time around, although, a lot of respect to the guy who went CSKA and pete for going Stoke, they're both tough competition(9-2 on agg. I got beaten by CSKA lol)

Yeah well played Jake, thought i could have grabbed a draw to be honest! Im so horrific at fifa its getting beyond a joke, ill stick to halo!

JakeRedMCFC said:
Gone upto 5th now, beat Bayern 3-1 after going 1-0 down, I seem to come back in all my games

My match with you was the most boring yet intense match ever lol, I don't think I've ever played out a 0-0 draw on fifa before. (Borussia Dortmund btw)

Niall2407 said:
gazinho said:

It's only when I whipped it in I thought 'shit, why is NDJ taking my corners' haha it turned out good though with Vinnie heading it in :)

Di Maria hit the post it bounced back out n hit higuain before trickling into the net! Bit of a wonder goal in my eyes though :) you on tonight mate?

gazinho said:
Niall2407 said:

Di Maria hit the post it bounced back out n hit higuain before trickling into the net! Bit of a wonder goal in my eyes though :) you on tonight mate?

Oh yeah I remember now, I was waiting for it to be called offside as well :) yeah I'll be on tonight, rematch?

Niall2407 said:
gazinho said:

Oh yeah I remember now, I was waiting for it to be called offside as well :) yeah I'll be on tonight, rematch?

Perfectly timed run!!!!! Yeah we'll get the rematch on tonight not sure what time ill just message you when im on if you are and sort it out from there mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.