FIFA League - Xbox 360

Niall2407 said:
What the hell is happening in my match against Real Madrid, my screen has been black for about 5/10 minutes now :

Honestly haven't got a clue Niall it was the same at my end just left it for 5 minutes then went to the dashboard who got the win do you know?

gazinho said:
Niall2407 said:
What the hell is happening in my match against Real Madrid, my screen has been black for about 5/10 minutes now :

Honestly haven't got a clue Niall it was the same at my end just left it for 5 minutes then went to the dashboard who got the win do you know?

It says I won 3-0, which is a bit off a piss take to be honest

I'm coming on now, need to find my form again!
When we finish we should restart with maximum 4 star teams, I purposely chose someone apart from Barca, Real etc, but people have picked them anyway

JakeRedMCFC said:
I'm coming on now, need to find my form again!
When we finish we should restart with maximum 4 star teams, I purposely chose someone apart from Barca, Real etc, but people have picked them anyway

I think I went too far the other way :(

oh nial so the same thing that happend between me and you in the last league and you said i quit? feel for you gaz if you got the loss for that. il be back in a few days lads i broke my controller yesterday and had to use my old one that i stopped using because its too slippy seriously youd think i polish it all the time

Chairman Wesker said:
oh nial so the same thing that happend between me and you in the last league and you said i quit? feel for you gaz if you got the loss for that. il be back in a few days lads i broke my controller yesterday and had to use my old one that i stopped using because its too slippy seriously youd think i polish it all the time

Yeah because we it happened between us two, I was already winning 3-2 and you had 10 men. So basically I was going to win that match so I deserved that win anyway.
Whereas with Gaz, he was leading 2-1 with 10 mins left so it seems like he was going to win. Therefore he didn't deserve to lose that match.

Haha slippy controller??? Great excuse for losing 4-1

Niall2407 said:
Chairman Wesker said:

Yeah because we it happened between us two, I was already winning 3-2 and you had 10 men. So basically I was going to win that match so I deserved that win anyway.
Whereas with Gaz, he was leading 2-1 with 10 mins left so it seems like he was going to win. Therefore he didn't deserve to lose that match.

Lol m8 i wasnt lucky to get a draw v you. granted i equalised at the end but i had more than twice as many shots :).

You gonna be online in about 20minutes or you wana do the return leg 2moro?

Niall2407 said:

Fucking hell that is a bit of a pisstake if I was nearer the play off places id definitely be complaining!!! Never mind tho Niall shit happens ill just av to beat you in our next game ;) did you just leave your xbox turned on n let it sort itself out?

I like the formation you play with tho pal might av to give that a try next time im city

I agree with the 4 star limit for the next league aswell make it properly interesting!

gazinho said:
Niall2407 said:

Fucking hell that is a bit of a pisstake if I was nearer the play off places id definitely be complaining!!! Never mind tho Niall shit happens ill just av to beat you in our next game ;) did you just leave your xbox turned on n let it sort itself out?

I like the formation you play with tho pal might av to give that a try next time im city

I agree with the 4 star limit for the next league aswell make it properly interesting!

I left it on to sort itself out as sometimes it goes back to the normal.

Haha the formation was 5-3-2 as I knew you were gonna batter me with Ronaldo and Higuain. I was in the back foot for most of the game.

How about I forfeit the next match?<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:55 pm --<br /><br />
ManCitizens. said:
Niall2407 said:

Lol m8 i wasnt lucky to get a draw v you. granted i equalised at the end but i had more than twice as many shots :)
You gonna be online in about 20minutes or you wana do the return leg 2moro?

I'll give you a game tomorrow, what time will you be on?

P.S. Don't cry when I win ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.