FIFA League - Xbox 360

I won't be on till Saturday, working funny hours at the moment lads. My hours are a bit better next week so i'll be able to smash plenty of games out.

I'll be happy to do a 4* or less next time. CSKA again :).

On a serious note i think it would be enough to just ban 5* teams and everybody has to be a different team. I dont mind playing better teams but it gets tiresome when there is more than 1 of each team.

Theres a combination of about 15 people using AC, Inter, Barca, City, Real and Athletico.

ManCitizens. said:
I'll be happy to do a 4* or less next time. CSKA again :).

On a serious note i think it would be enough to just ban 5* teams and everybody has to be a different team. I dont mind playing better teams but it gets tiresome when there is more than 1 of each team.

Theres a combination of about 15 people using AC, Inter, Barca, City, Real and Athletico.

I'd like there to be a limit of one team per league, that way we wouldn't have 4 AC Milan teams like we do now. Although there is no way off stopping people from picking certain teams that have already been taken
I'd be West Ham if we had a 4* limit on teams :)

I'd be happy to set it up as well once the current league finishes. The only way would be for everyone to post what team they have chosen so everyone else knows who they can't be.
Anyone choosing a team that is already chosen would have to be kicked out of the league.

* If no one can beat CSKA with a 5 star team, how are we gonna beat him with a 4 star team ;)

The problem with the amount of teams we have is that it's gonna take fucking ages to play everyone twice. How along will it take?!

Petemeister said:
The problem with the amount of teams we have is that it's gonna take fucking ages to play everyone twice. How along will it take?!

There's 26 teams in the current league, so everyone has to play at least 50 games, maybe a couple more if anyone else decides to join the league.
I think I have played 23 games, not sure how many other people have played. I reckon I could get the rest of my games played by next week sometime.

4* sounds alright to me. If we've got 50 games to play, i've got about 47 to go haha.

Makes it a more level playing field and i prefer the idea of everyone having different teams. If we could get a list of 26(or so) 4* teams then we could just draw numbers?

I know i'd be pee'd off if i was having to play Milan vs. Milan 8 times!

Simon Le Tom said:
4* sounds alright to me. If we've got 50 games to play, i've got about 47 to go haha.

Makes it a more level playing field and i prefer the idea of everyone having different teams. If we could get a list of 26(or so) 4* teams then we could just draw numbers?

Drawing teams is a great idea, then nobody knows who they are going to be and people can't just take all of the good 4* teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.