Final Tickets thread MERGED

tallpault said:
Hi really sorry to post in this section but obviously unable to start a new thread due to being a newbie.
A Dundee fan looking for some advice.I am comming down to Leeds to buy a new motor on Sunday and fancy taking in you boys game on Sunday with my 13 year old daughter.I have had a look on the official site there are still tickets available but at 39 quid a pop.Is there anyway of purchasing a adult and childs ticket for cheaper.Oh and where is the best place for parking?Really any matchday advice would be really appreciated.
Cheers Paul

Hey mate you might find some last minute spares on here Saturday and Sunday which will be cheaper. The north and south stand (behind the goals) are usually cheaper and kids prices are usually reasonable particularly in the family stand. As we have season tickets I haven't had to pay per game for a while so prices may well have gone up. Have you called the box office and made enquiries with them?

I have 2xcorporate tickets in the neutral section.
I live in Worcester and play semi pro for a team which is represented in the fa cup preliminary rounds.
Today i have been offered as I am the only city fan in Worcester The tickets!
I have bought them even though I am in Thailand for the final.
I can't think of any easy and safe way of selling the tickets apart from someone coming to get them and finalising from there.
The tickets are going to be with the club I play for in 8/10 days.
I will be in Thailand from the 4th so I have entrusted my best mate to collect the tickets and finalise everything which he is fine with.
Pm if interested.
U will have to come to worcester to get the tickets!

Hi

I have got the opportunity to purchase two club wembley tickets for the final, We only need one but am happy to get the other one for a fellow city fan. Have been quoted between £380 and £450 for each ticket, but until we confirm we want them we don't find out the seats or the price. If you are interested pm me.

Cheers

1kinkladze said:
I have 2xcorporate tickets in the neutral section.
I live in Worcester and play semi pro for a team which is represented in the fa cup preliminary rounds.
Today i have been offered as I am the only city fan in Worcester The tickets!
I have bought them even though I am in Thailand for the final.
I can't think of any easy and safe way of selling the tickets apart from someone coming to get them and finalising from there.
The tickets are going to be with the club I play for in 8/10 days.
I will be in Thailand from the 4th so I have entrusted my best mate to collect the tickets and finalise everything which he is fine with.
Pm if interested.
U will have to come to worcester to get the tickets!
How much blue?

Two tickets are needed for the final.

<<<< look to your left I've been registered on here for a few years, check my posts, I haven't just shown up on here to rip folk off or whatever.

Need two tickets for me and the Mrs (also a lifelong blue)

Preferably in the blue end.

if you can help me get tickets please PM me

Thanks in advance,

Ste

I really need a ticket for the final (two would be even better!),City end if possible. I really thought I was going to have to work on cup final day,but it is just too important so I have binned it off!

If any fellow Blues can help me out then please get in touch.

Cheers.

mcfc99 said:
Hi all i have 1 spare ticket for wembley on the 14th of May my dad cant make it this time round. I'm not gonna lie am not gonna let it go for the £85 that it cost me so am willing to listen to offers for the ticket. Once I have accepted an offer it can be collected from Preston.

Cheers
Richard

Dick,

I will give you an offer. Fuck off and do your touting somewhere else

mancitymick said:
mcfc99 said:
Hi all i have 1 spare ticket for wembley on the 14th of May my dad cant make it this time round. I'm not gonna lie am not gonna let it go for the £85 that it cost me so am willing to listen to offers for the ticket. Once I have accepted an offer it can be collected from Preston.

Cheers
Richard

Dick,

I will give you an offer. Fuck off and do your touting somewhere else

Was this a hoax? or askin to much money?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.