Finally A Proper David Silva Song (merged)

Re: Finally A Proper David Silva Song

Why noy replace the MaineRd bit with City

heard the song in the ground, i quite liked it and will continue to sing it. as everyone wants a different ending this is my attempt

silva, oh david silva
he scored the 5th goal at old trafford
oh david silva, oh david silva
our silva is 100% pure gold

David Silva, David Silva
he scored the 5th goal at old trafford
David Silva, David Silva
he set up Dzeko for 6.....
6-1

Thats the one i'll be singing bcos i'm not feeling 'maestro of maine road' bit, but great song otherwise

instead of he scored our 5th goal at old trafford

.........he's our gifted little spaniard

your welcome

Viva Espana

Oh he swapped the sunshine 4 the pissin rain avera David Silva

He as more tricks than Spanish Matador avera David Silva

And he makes fullbacks look piss poor avera David Silva oh Silva pour for dour oh Silva pour 4 dour

Didsbury Dave said:
The song is already rooted fellas . Tough shit to all you armchair songsmiths . The whole away end were singing it by the game.

The "6-1" bit isn't part of it, that was just a lad at that bar. And the real song Starts "his name is silva, oh David silva". These things take on a life of their own though.

By late last night we were working on a longer one, going through all the gialscorers that day, but that was just a bit of fun.

The blue alliance were there at the song's birth but their amateur songwriting was exposed by us old heads ;-)

Well I think it's fuckin' brilliant and loved singing it on Wednesday. For those whinging, get your own going and see if it catches on, if not, stop being miserable c*nts!

I still miss the fact we can no longer sing "fuck off *insert team name/player* from Maine Road" Always sounded good as it was generally sang with a bit of anger.

Perhaps we should reintroduce it and really confuse people.

glen quagmire said:
whitt said:
He scored the fifth goal at old trafford?!

You lot were bladdered when you made this up weren't you.

Just fucking lol!

The maestro of maine rd sounds shite.

Absolutely bladdered. I can tell you that the lads who came up with it (including me) could barely stand let alone sing.

I realise it is unlikely to win a booker prize or any poetry competition but it is a proper away-day singalong that doesnt take itself too seriously.

Unlike some people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.