Finally A Proper David Silva Song (merged)

Re: Finally A Proper David Silva Song

Didsbury Dave said:
daveduke67 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Keyboards for justice

Best you can do Dave, why don't you lay this to rest and tell us why you couldn't get off your arse and get to the Wolves and Swansea games -you slagged off those of us who didn't go to Spain so the least you can do is offer us an explanation for your abscence?

Keyboards for justice.

Aww Diddums Dave's been shown up has he? So he'll avoid the question until it goes away.

Really surprised to be honest, I know you are controversial to say the least but I didn't have you down as someone who'd avoid an issue by behaving like a spoilt brat. Just repeating the same line so as to avoid having to defend your comments - pathetic even by your standards.

Go on Diddums Dave, just to show there's no hard feelings, I'll save you the time and effort and post your reply for you.

Keyboards for justice

It's a fantastic song by the way - I absolutely love it - and genuine thanks from this keyboard-tapping part-timer to all the lads in Spain who created it.

Unfortunately its self-proclaimed spokesman has made himself a complete laughing stock and is in danger of bringing the song down with him.
I hope that isnt the case and he duly distances himself from something that's pure class before it is sullied by association.

Lucky Toma said:
It's a fantastic song by the way - I absolutely love it - and genuine thanks from this keyboard-tapping part-timer to all the lads in Spain who created it.

Unfortunately its self-proclaimed spokesman has made himself a complete laughing stock and is in danger of bringing the song down with him.
I hope that isnt the case and he duly distances himself from something that's pure class before it is sullied by association.

Hahahahahaha - The thread hits a new high.

I can see them all in the pub at QPR on Saturday "I'm not singing this - Didsbury Dave invented it".

Keyboards for justice, fellas. Never ever forget that. Your club needs you.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:24 am --<br /><br />
daveduke67 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
daveduke67 said:
Best you can do Dave, why don't you lay this to rest and tell us why you couldn't get off your arse and get to the Wolves and Swansea games -you slagged off those of us who didn't go to Spain so the least you can do is offer us an explanation for your abscence?

Keyboards for justice.

Aww Diddums Dave's been shown up has he? So he'll avoid the question until it goes away.

Really surprised to be honest, I know you are controversial to say the least but I didn't have you down as someone who'd avoid an issue by behaving like a spoilt brat. Just repeating the same line so as to avoid having to defend your comments - pathetic even by your standards.

Go on Diddums Dave, just to show there's no hard feelings, I'll save you the time and effort and post your reply for you.

Keyboards for justice

Want to know what actually happened for the Swansea game?

My Dad had a heart attack.

But you carry on fellas. Keyboards for justice and all that ;-)

Tommys (HE CAME FROM SPAIN WITH JUST ONE AIM) song can be a good B Side if you can remember buying singles in the 70s and 80s.

Great to hear we have a Silva song that everyone likes at last.

I thought we got the order the wrong way round by giving Edin a song first but to be fair we started that one in Aris.

Its not easy starting new songs, its a bit of trial and error.

There was a lad in Aris who was hilarious with his new songs.

He started a Clash song which I thought was good.

Beating Rags in the Hot Sun

They fought De Jong, but De Jong won.

We scored SIX, they got one.(Or after semi - YA YA SCORED, THEY GOT NONE)

They fought De Jong , De Jong won.

As we flew to Aris on 14th Feb I responded with this which caught on.

35 Years, waiting for the chance,

To take my missus to the Valentines dance

But for 35 years weve been waiting to play in ARIS.

ARIS, ARIS who the fuck are ARIS.

Then his response was OH YA, YA whats me name, OH YA YA whats me name,

whats me name, whats me name!!!

New one

We scored 5 down at Tottenham, 6 at the Swamp,
3 up at Bolton, we score when we want.
36 GOALS in 10 Premier games , thats why were top of the league.

Well done to all the Songwriters, give them some airplay and let the public vote.

Nah the song will flourish DD. We both know that and thank God it will.
But you've definitely tainted it with your idiocy on here. Never know if your Blue Moon persona is precisely that - a creation - or if you genuinely are this breathtakingly smug and superior. Either way it makes for entertaining threads I guess.

From one blue to another I hope your dad recovers well and all the best in that regard. Internet schminternet. Real life and family is all that really matters.

Didsbury Dave said:
Lucky Toma said:

Hahahahahaha - The thread hits a new high.

I can see them all in the pub at QPR on Saturday "I'm not singing this - Didsbury Dave invented it".

Keyboards for justice, fellas. Never ever forget that. Your club needs you.

-- Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:24 am --

daveduke67 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Keyboards for justice.

Keyboards for justice

Want to know what actually happened for the Swansea game?

My Dad had a heart attack.

But you carry on fellas. Keyboards for justice and all that ;-)

Sorry to hear that and I genuinely hope he gets over it soon.

So you, of all people, should understand that sometimes people simply can't get to a game and it's not just a matter of getting off their arses.

To accuse people who may well be struggling to make ends meet as it is without forking out £400+ for a football match or have an awful situation to deal with as you did of simply not getting off their arses must surely seem a bit harsh?

Once again, best wishes to you Dad and I hope he's up and about soon.

Lucky Toma said:
I hope that isnt the case and he duly distances himself from something that's pure class before it is sullied by association

Tell you what mate, if I hear anyone at QPR saying, "not singing that. That Didsbury fella and his mates made it up and was proper showing off about it on a city forum" I'll let you know.

Balti said:
WNRH said:
What next? "In 1963 when we fell to Division Two, The Holte End cried out aloud
'It's the end for you Sky Blues', Mancini came, We played the game, We went to Lech Poznan
And won 4 0"

SINCE THEN.......

we won the cup
we've thrashed the rags (again)
we're back in europe too
and when we win the league this year
we'll sing this song to you

CITY!! CITY!! CITY!! CITY!!

Fuckin love this!!

been singing this at work this morning,

just not feeling the maestro of maine road bit,

i will ofcourse join in tomorrow at QPR after a belly full but i think it needs tinkering, maybe?

silva, oh david silva
he scored the 5th goal at old trafford
oh david silva, oh david silva
he leaves defenders feeling old....6-1

silva, oh david silva
he scored the 5th goal at old trafford
oh david silva, oh david silva
he leaves defenders feeling old....6-1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.