Finally A Proper David Silva Song (merged)

Re: Finally A Proper David Silva Song

bluekat said:
I still miss the fact we can no longer sing "fuck off *insert team name/player* from Maine Road" Always sounded good as it was generally sang with a bit of anger.

Perhaps we should reintroduce it and really confuse people.

Great idea i i used to love singing that !!

Brilliant absolutely brilliant!!!

berger1985 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The song is already rooted fellas . Tough shit to all you armchair songsmiths . The whole away end were singing it by the game.

The "6-1" bit isn't part of it, that was just a lad at that bar. And the real song Starts "his name is silva, oh David silva". These things take on a life of their own though.

By late last night we were working on a longer one, going through all the gialscorers that day, but that was just a bit of fun.

The blue alliance were there at the song's birth but their amateur songwriting was exposed by us old heads ;-)

Well I think it's fuckin' brilliant and loved singing it on Wednesday. For those whinging, get your own going and see if it catches on, if not, stop being miserable c*nts!
I'll not bother posting what i think because Berger has just done it.
ps.i wish somebody would think up some words for the We don't need no phil scolari we dont need no mourinho song.

This is just another reason why I always say match going supporters are different to the opinions of Bluemoon.

Everyone in Spain seemed to have loved it, Bluemoon doesn't.

Just like Onuoha and Ireland got applauded when they played this season and Bluemooners were booing at their dodgy online streams.

Many more examples in the past but can't be arsed remembering them...

Finally A Proper David Silva Song

Sultana of Brunei said:
glen quagmire said:
whitt said:
He scored the fifth goal at old trafford?!

You lot were bladdered when you made this up weren't you.

Just fucking lol!

The maestro of maine rd sounds shite.

Absolutely bladdered. I can tell you that the lads who came up with it (including me) could barely stand let alone sing.

I realise it is unlikely to win a booker prize or any poetry competition but it is a proper away-day singalong that doesnt take itself too seriously.

Unlike some people.
Twas indeed a night which will go in folklore, our kid. I wish you hasn't woken me up just before I gave you your golden shower, though. Now that would have capped off a top day nicely

Bloody hell, a 15 page argument on a new song YCMIU!

Kudos to the guys who got it going in Villareal. It's not the best, lyrically, but then i'm no fucking songwriter either. It's catchy and does the job, no need to change the bloody lyrics on a forum, if you can't stand it that much just don't sing it!

Well done lads!

bluemanc said:
berger1985 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The song is already rooted fellas . Tough shit to all you armchair songsmiths . The whole away end were singing it by the game.

The "6-1" bit isn't part of it, that was just a lad at that bar. And the real song Starts "his name is silva, oh David silva". These things take on a life of their own though.

By late last night we were working on a longer one, going through all the gialscorers that day, but that was just a bit of fun.

The blue alliance were there at the song's birth but their amateur songwriting was exposed by us old heads ;-)

Well I think it's fuckin' brilliant and loved singing it on Wednesday. For those whinging, get your own going and see if it catches on, if not, stop being miserable c*nts!
I'll not bother posting what i think because Berger has just done it.
ps.i wish somebody would think up some words for the We don't need no phil scolari we dont need no mourinho song.

We don't need no Lionel Messi
We don't need no Ronaldo
Hey ........
We have David Silva.......

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
This is just another reason why I always say match going supporters are different to the opinions of Bluemoon.

Everyone in Spain seemed to have loved it, Bluemoon doesn't.

Just like Onuoha and Ireland got applauded when they played this season and Bluemooners were booing at their dodgy online streams.

Many more examples in the past but can't be arsed remembering them...

Was having this discussion with a few people when going through passport control at Stansted yesterday. This place in no way represents the thinking of the majority of our home and away support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.