Finally A Proper David Silva Song (merged)

Re: Finally A Proper David Silva Song

strictly speaking, David Silva actually scored the 6th Goal at Old Trafford.

Lyrics need changing he has done and will continue to do alot more than scoring at old trafford, this isn't Benjani remember.

Also would be nice to avoid yet another boring united reference, I can't stand the 'we'll score when we want' song it stinks of rag arrogance.

I've watched the video about 25 times now and tried to let it settle in my mind and I have to say the idea is great and the Great Escape tune is great but the "scored the fifth goal at Old Trafford" line is honestly WOEFUL! I don't really mind the last line maybe just change "Main Road" to "Cii-tyy". It's good but needs a better second line.

The bloke who made the song up and can't accept the criticisms of it seems like an odd fella. How can you not take the criticisms on board? Just plain stupidity! The wider range of ideas will be good for it and make it better, and it needs making better. Just because you and your mates and an impressionable crowd who'd had a few drinks were singing along, it doesn't mean you've made up a great song. It's good but needs improving and if you can't take that on board I'd suggest you never make a song up again as many many songs made up and posted on YouTube and sang in pubs are ALWAYS commented on to be improved.

danburge82 said:
I've watched the video about 25 times now and tried to let it settle in my mind and I have to say the idea is great and the Great Escape tune is great but the "scored the fifth goal at Old Trafford" line is honestly WOEFUL! I don't really mind the last line maybe just change "Main Road" to "Cii-tyy". It's good but needs a better second line.

The bloke who made the song up and can't accept the criticisms of it seems like an odd fella. How can you not take the criticisms on board? Just plain stupidity! The wider range of ideas will be good for it and make it better, and it needs making better. Just because you and your mates and an impressionable crowd who'd had a few drinks were singing along, it doesn't mean you've made up a great song. It's good but needs improving and if you can't take that on board I'd suggest you never make a song up again as many many songs made up and posted on YouTube and sang in pubs are ALWAYS commented on to be improved.

Dan, it was probably THE main song we sang out there, and I'd say for the majority of people there it is now ingrained in their minds!

Caught on well, easy to remember, tune we don't usually sing... to try and adapt the lyrics would cause some totally (no exaggeration!) fucked up shit i.e. fuck off back to Londwich, the City is scarves

Surely ,He is the Wizard of citeeeeeeeeee. job done.Oh and didsbury ya have come across as a smug bastard ,but hey feedback is a gift.

Finally A Proper David Silva Song

Was there last night and thought was brilliant. Never stopped so singing the whole game. Personal fav moment when that marron 5 song came on at half time and every was singing under there breaths. TBA were quality was just in front of them. A few united songs yes but let's be honest it sounded good and we beat them 6-1 6 fucking 1! No one can question our support.

Who made BlueMoon the Song Police ?

ask yourselves some questions guys.
1, have you ever made up a song
2, have you ever tried to launch it at a game
3, have you ever tried to make it stick long term

If you have, bloody well done, because its damned hard.
If you havent, then come along and try, instead of moaning on here about "facts" , MOST of our songs are not factual, as has been highlighted by others.

NO SONGS, NO ATMOSPHERE........ So back up those of us who try, and back up the BA lads with their new songs........
The song stuck in VR, respect to those of us who made it, launched it and kept it going prematch and during the game.
If you dont like certain songs, fine, dont sing them, but dont be spouting negative crap about them.....
The song was a massive hit in VR, The BA boys have got hold of it now, and the comments on Twitter are seriously positive, its gone viral, its unstoppable.

Like i said, if you can do better, come to QPR and have a go.... i will back you !

One team, One love, One City.
Maestro Of Maine Road

sutty66 said:
Great effort lads, but what about changing the last line to, HE SET UP DZEKO FOR 6.... 6-1.......?

That would be a great last line in my opinion.

Personally I've no problem with the new songs aimed at that lot and even nicking their tunes.

As another poster said, winning 6-1 at the swamp may only happen once in our lifetimes. 23/10/2011 will go down in City folklore, lets embrace it and revel in it while we can.

Plus - anything that gets up their noses is just a bonus as we, City, go from strength to strength.

Back on Topic, I love that Silva song, cracking effort lads

Maestro Of Maine Road said:
Who made BlueMoon the Song Police ?

ask yourselves some questions guys.
1, have you ever made up a song
2, have you ever tried to launch it at a game
3, have you ever tried to make it stick long term

If you have, bloody well done, because its damned hard.
If you havent, then come along and try, instead of moaning on here about "facts" , MOST of our songs are not factual, as has been highlighted by others.

NO SONGS, NO ATMOSPHERE........ So back up those of us who try, and back up the BA lads with their new songs........
The song stuck in VR, respect to those of us who made it, launched it and kept it going prematch and during the game.
If you dont like certain songs, fine, dont sing them, but dont be spouting negative crap about them.....
The song was a massive hit in VR, The BA boys have got hold of it now, and the comments on Twitter are seriously positive, its gone viral, its unstoppable.

Like i said, if you can do better, come to QPR and have a go.... i will back you !

One team, One love, One City.
Maestro Of Maine Road

+1

danburge82 said:

You are the most miserable fucker EVER...
Every single post you moan, do us all a favour, lock yourself in a room, turn the key and throw it....

pride in battle said:
danburge82 said:

You are the most miserable fucker EVER...
Every single post you moan, do us all a favour, lock yourself in a room, turn the key and throw it....

OR ---- Come to QPR, and launch the song with your new words....
I was with the guys who made the song, and i, like everyone else there and 1000's of Twitter blues absolutely love it......

You wont change anything on here, you can only make it work if those at the games or in the pubs like it, get it and repeat it..... so your negativity is pointless..................

and as for the comment "Just because you and your mates and an impressionable crowd who'd had a few drinks were singing along" ---- ????
Well, that impressionable crowd is our hardcore awayday support.... who do you think sings any of these songs anyway ?? keyboard Warriors ??

One Team, One Love, One City
#Maestro

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.