Firework in City end tonight........

ban-mcfc said:
i really don't see how a firework/smokebomb/flare can add anything to an atmosphere.

whats wrong with turning up in numbers and singing? it's not worth the risk, people can get hurt.

its more of a visual side of atmosphere, that adds to the experience and gets alot of people more up for singing

what about them little buggers in the north stand who blow there crisp packets up n pop em ...ban em I say...

lordloverocket said:
fireworks are great but not thrown into a crowd and spraying fart gas in peoples hoods....then watching them keep looking around saying whats that, wheres that fukin stink comin from? isn't big and isn't clever but fook me its funny!

pmsl

I know it wasn't a firework, but the same result could easily happen, especially at these older grounds, where wood is in abundance.

bradford_fire_dude_on_fire.jpg

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_U5OmWgNVk8k/TCs8HyKptuI/AAAAAAAABjw/CMVGfNp-sNA/s1600/1985+Bradford+City+fire+disaster.jpg[/bigimg]

i honestly dont remember this, was stood at the back.

i was pissed and started smoking, i apologise to anyone around me i was being silly x

Bluebird1 said:
That's the third away game where an idiot had thrown a firework into the crowd - Sunderland, Liverpool and now Everton. The one at Liverpool landed on the head of a young lad travelling with us, God knows how he wasn't seriously injured possibly due to the quick thinking person who poured a bottle of water over him. At the time I blamed the scousers only to find out it was a blue.

I was stood at the front tonight behind the lady who has the assistance dog. We didn't half jump and the poor dog was so scared when it exploded not far from us. Ridiculous behaviour:-(
Blue or not, any scumbag chav rat who starts lobbing fireworks in a crowded place needs a fucking beating and then banning. It's a brainless 'do what we want' mentality more suited to rag shite.

Seem to go off at almost every game now, home and away. But they're usually only firecrackers, was this actually a firework or what?

On the subject of flares I don't think they really pose much danger however at everton with wooden seats it would be a pretty stupid thing to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.